Chapter 24: dump

On Thursday night, people from Fu Xuechens bedroom had a dinner at a Sichuan restaurant in Ruoluo Street.

When the boys have dinner together in the summer, beer is indispensable. Although the four of them in the dormitory did not deliberately drink each other, they also consumed a whole case of beer.

Fu Xuechen had something in his heart, so he drank a little too much, and before he knew it, he drank four bottles of beer.

.

The Shang Dynasty clearly realized that Fu Xuechen was very worried today. Originally, a foodie in a dormitory, the food should be served quickly, but Fu Xuechen did not join their battle to grab food, instead he drank alone Booze.

Shang Dynasty sat beside Fu Xuechen, pushed him and asked casually, "What are you thinking?"

Fu Xuechen replied without hesitation: "Want to wake up!"

Fu Xuechen couldn't argue with that, he now wants to sleep with the little girl from body to heart, from body to soul, he admitted frankly: "Yes, I just want to sleep with her!"

The Shang Dynasty also knew that Fu Xuechen had not yet won the girl, and immediately asked, "What are you going to do next?"

Fu Xuechen took the wine bottle, took a sip of the wine, and said, "Confess to her."

Shang Dynasty nodded and chatted casually: "How are you going to confess?"

Fu Xuechen turned to look at him, his delicate face was very innocent and innocent, he asked back: "What else can I do to confess, aren't they all flowers and candles?"

Shang Dynasty thought of flowers and candles, and the corners of his lips twitched. Before he could speak, across the table, Yi Jubai said with disgust, "What a waste!"

Paused for a while, and then emphasized, "I feel that Ran Xing should have the confession that everyone else has. Although I am not a twenty-four filial boyfriend, I will give it to Ran Xing. Wake up."

Shang Dynasty:

Yi Jubai: ""

What is the matter with this kind of earthy and traditional feel?

Shen Cizhang was also surprised by this way of confession. He felt that such a dirty confession should not be something that Fu Xuechen would do. He asked, "Are you drunk?"

Fu Xuechen's voice was calm and melodious: "No, I'm very awake."

He raised his head slowly, his voice was clear and strong: "Even if I am dirt, I will be the dirtiest one."

Although everyone can't appreciate Fu Xuechen's earthy romance, they have not stopped it.

As he said, even if it is dirt, it will be the dirtiest one.

Because he is Fu Xuechen, he is the most powerful **** in the school, when he makes a very formal confession, even the old-fashioned way of confessing flowers and candles is a grand romance.

The Shang Dynasty then asked: "Then when are you going to confess!"

Fu Xuechen drank all the wine in the bottle, put the beer bottle on the dining table at will, stood up abruptly, and said, "Just tonight."

Slightly drunk, young and frivolous.

Eighteen... nine-year-old Fu Xuechen had an innate flamboyance and arrogance.

He thought about confessing to the girl Ran Xing, and he did it when he thought of it.

It may be a long-planned plan or a whim, so he decided to confess tonight.