Chapter 22: drumstick

Although Yuan Qian knew that Ran Xing and Fu Xuechen were not related in that way, but seeing the girl's appearance of salted fish, even in front of the great god, she couldn't stand it.

Ran Xing, with your character, probably in this life...you can't find a male ticket!

I didn't bother to talk to her anymore, Yuan Qian directly reached out, took off her baseball cap, and said with a little disgust: "Even if it's not a date, you have to tidy up! The streets are considered to be on the streets anyway, can you pay attention to your image a little bit!

Speaking, he reached out his hand again to help Ran Xing smooth the hair that was messed up by the hat.

Ran Xing gave a long "oh" and let Yuan Qian help her clean up.

The bottom of my heart is a little unconvinced, and she feels that Yuan Qian can definitely be called "there is no silver 300 taels here", she dares to bet, Yuan Qian must be thinking that she and Fu Xuechen go out To clean up a little better.

.

Yuan Qian packed up and Ran Xing put the hat and sunscreen shirt into the canvas bag, and then said goodbye at the speed of light.

Ran Xing watched his roommate run away, only a row of dots remained in his mind.

She and Fu Xuechen were clearly open and candid, why did Yuan Qian look like she was afraid of being a light bulb.

Hey.

Ran Xing sighed in her heart, feeling that her roommate was too much water and the forum had read a lot of posts on 98, and was also brought to the rhythm, actually felt that Fu Xuechen was soaking her.

When Yuan Qian helped Ran Xing clean up, Fu Xuechen was watching.

Seeing this scene, Fu Xuechen had some strange and slightly sour thoughts in his heart.

The idea is this: When will I be able to help Ran Xing clean up his hair and undress!

Hey, why do I seem to be jealous of the little girl's best friend!

My morals are so corrupted!

Fu Xuechen hurriedly shook his head, shook off those distracting thoughts, and said in a calm voice, "Let's go, my bicycle is parked outside."

Ran Xing let out a "hmm" and walked out of the tennis court with Fu Xuechen to get a bicycle.

Fu Xuechen rides an ordinary bicycle, the kind with a back seat, but he is tall and the car is big, so the single seat is naturally a bit tall.

He took the key and unlocked the car, then threw the lock into the front frame of the car.

Ran Xing looked at the high bicycle seat, raised her face and asked softly, "Do you want to find a step or a flower bed?"

Fu Xuechen did not understand: "What?"

Ran Xing explained a little embarrassedly: "I can't jump up, I can only sit on the back seat and let others ride, so I have to find a place with steps first, you stand on the ground, I to sit."

After she finished speaking, she lowered her eyes a little embarrassedly, feeling that this requirement was too much.

But there is no way, she is not very good at sports.

When she was in junior high school, her best friend at that time also tried to ride her on a bike, but the middle school girls were not too strong, and their riding skills were not smooth enough. jumped up.

It is said to be quite simple, but Ran Xing tried it for the first time, and then sat on the ground with her buttocks falling. Funny and pathetic.

That experience gave her a strong psychological shadow. After that, Ran Xing never dared to try to jump on a bicycle. She would ask to sit on the bicycle first.