Kylian Mbappe

It's been a couple months since our break up and I haven't been to one of his matches in a while but my best friend is begging me to go to the World Cup just to support our country.

But I know she wants me to see him, but here we are in Qatar for France v Morocco.

Yet my friend is over the moon to be here I am happy to be here I just don't know how to feel has he moved on after a couple months or not.

We arrived at the stadium and went to set up in the box we originally had seats with the fans but I upgraded us as I didn't want to be with them even though I love the fans I just didn't want to be crowded.

We sat down at our seats and I started to talk to some of the girlfriends/ wives to kylian's teammates, after the break up I still talk to them as I'm really close to them.

"Y/n I thought you two broke up?" Jen asked me she is Olivier Giroud wife.

"Oh we have my friend kept begging me to come" I said to her while smiling.

"Oh that's a shame I thought he would have apologised" she said to me while rubbing my back, I just nodded and smiled, "well when the match finishes you coming down with me" she added on.

"Oh Jen I don't think he would want to see me" I said to her.

"Y/n just go you need to tell him anyway" my best friend told me, I just looked at her and nodded.

The fact is I do what to see him I do miss him I just can't face him after what happened with him lying to me and cheating on me my best friend is right.

After a while the match has finished and France won 2-0 and Jen was guiding the way down to the pitch, it's the fact I've never been so nervous in my life.

We were walking down the tunnel and I saw kylian standing there talking to his best friend Hakimi who then pointed to my direction to show Kylian I was here, I gave him a little wave and he gave me a look to follow him onto the pitch.

I walked that way leaving my best friend with Jen.

"Hey what you doing here?" He asked me confused.

"Well my best friend dragged me here" I said while looking at the floor, "look I know you probably don't want me here but I umm want to let you know that umm I'm pregnant and it's your" I said to him he looked at me shocked.

"Im going to keep it so yeah your gonna be a dad" I said to him nervously, "you going to say something?" I asked him.

"Why didn't you tell me before hand?" He asked me.

"I was going to but" I said, "you saw the photos?" He interrupted me, I just looked at him and nodded with a tear going down my cheek.

"I'm really sorry y/n" he said to me while wiping my tears away.

————
Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!