Noni Madueke

Being away from my daughter and boyfriend hasn't been easy I've been in locked in for 3 days and I'm up in the make up area having some space from the others and I heard someone come up the stairs and it was ash.

"Babes you all good?" She asked me as she was followed by Kaci.

I having told anyone that I have a daughter and boyfriend especially that my boyfriend is a professional footballer.

"Yeah I'm all good just getting some space" I said to them as I just started to cry.

"Oh babes tell us what's wrong" Kaci asked me while giving me a hug.

"I'm just missing home so much like I haven't been away from them this long" I told him while wiping my tears away.

"y/n to the store room!" Sugar lips said out of nowhere.

I head to to the store room, "oh god sugar lips hey babes" I said to her.

"So y/n I heard your missing home anyone in particular your missing?" She asked me.

"My daughter and boyfriend sugar lips" I said to her while crying.

"And have you told anyone you have a daughter?" She asked me.

"Nah I haven't babes I haven't even told him I'm dating anyone" I told her.

"Well y/n we have something for you look under the seat" she told me.

"Oh god okay" I said to her in then looked under the chair and it was a picture of Noni, Aurora and myself, "aww sugar lips you didn't have to babes" I said to her while crying.

"That's okay y/n, now you can go show your fellow house mates" she told me.

"Thankyou babes" I said as I stood up and held the picture to my chest and sat on the couch.

Til I heard everyone started to come in, "y/n you okay?" Danny asked me.

"Yeah I'm all good" I said to him as I was looking at this picture.

"What's that?" He asked me.

"Oh umm it's just a picture sugar lips gave me" I told him while smiling.

"Y/n babes what you hiding from us?" Ten asked me.

"Can you get everyone here?" I asked them ten and Danny looked at me confused.

"Yeah sure" she said as she walked off so did Danny.

I nervously waited til everyone was back on how I would tell everyone, after a while everyone was sat down.

"Right so I don't know how to say this but umm I know I haven't been myself since I actually came in and that it's just well I have a daughter and boyfriend back at home and being away from them it's been so difficult for me" I said as I just started to cry.

"Oh babes it's okay, you'll make them both proud" ash said to me as she hugged me so did everyone else.

After while everyone was just laying down in the bed room, "y/n to the store room please" sugar lips said.

"What again?" George said.

I got up and head to the store room once again, "heys babes" i said.

"Well done y/n we are so proud of you" she told me.

"Aww thank you babes" I told her while smiling.

"For that we have another surprise for you please make your way to the front door" she said to me.

I didn't say anything but just ran to the front door I ran through the bedroom and everyone was so confused so they just followed me.

I got to the front door and bursted out crying, "stop it" I said as I saw Noni and Aurora standing there.

I then gave them a both a hug, "I missed you mummy" Aurora said to me.

"I missed you too baby" I told her.

I then hugged Noni as tight as I could, "we are both proud of you babe" he said to me as I started to cry again, "thank you babe" I said to him as I gave you a kiss.

"Mummy why are there people standing there looking at us?" She asked me.

"They are my friends baby" I told her.

"Mummy can you come home me and daddy miss you" she said to me.

When she said that my eyes started to go again, "come on baby mummy needs to go" noni said as he picked her up and I gave them both a quick kiss and they both lifted.

"I can't do this anymore" I said as I walked off outside.

"I really do feel bad for y/n you like being away from her daughter and boyfriend for 2 weeks like sugar lips you did her dirty though" ash said.

"Would you say you are a good friend to y/n?" She asked her.

"Of course I am babes" she said to her.

"Do you think she would leave if she wouldn't to?" She asked her.

"You know what babes I've only known her to good knows how long but I think she would fucking be out in a sec if she wanted to, like her daughter looked like 2 or 3 and I know they don't understand at that age so it's probably really bad for her" she told her, "you know what sugar babes I'm gonna go investigate" she told her.

"Okay good luck" sugar lips said to her.

I was sat outside on the chairs minding my own business holding the picture still when I see ash walking out with Kaci.

"hey babes how you feeling after that?" She asked me.

"If I'm being honest heartbroken" I told them, "seeing them I'm happy but after what Aurora said that broke me" I told them.

"How about we talking about them" Kaci said.

"About what, what you wanna know?" I asked them.

"How you meet your boyfriend I'm guessing he's quite famous cause the boys keep going on about him" I just looked at her.

"I'm guessing you don't follow football?" I said to her.

"Oh shit he's a footballer?" Ash said to me while laughing.

"Yeah we met in high school and we dated in 2017 and he moved to the Netherlands in 2020 and the day after he moved I found out I was pregnant with Aurora" I told them.

We talked a bit more, "so I could would you have left with them both?" Kaci asked me.

"Oh 100% I would" I told them.

Ash went back to talk to sugar lips.

"So ash how was it" sugar lips asked her.

"Honestly I feel even more bad now like y/n would 100% left with them to just now like" ash said to her.

"Well ash for being a good friend to y/n we want you deliver the new to her as we wouldn't want anyone to be forced to be staying here if they don't feel their best" sugar lips told ash and her jaw drop.

"Aww sugar lips your so sweet" ash said to her.

"Thank you, when they phone goes you will tell her" sugar told her.

"Ash through here babes" I shouted as everyone was sat on the couches as she walked in and didn't sit down.

"So y/n we all know you haven't been your self for the past few days missing your daughter and boyfriend so sugar and I have decided to let you leave locked in" she told me.

"Wait what" I said to her.

----

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!