𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐧-𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚

❦Meeting the family

Meeting the family.

Aaron and I have been together for 7 months now and it's he is meeting my family for the first time

I've met his family and they are so lovely and friendly, but with my family Aaron knows they are die hard Liverpool fans which he doesn't care about as much.

But when we first met I wasn't really into football as my older brother and dad was watching football or going to the matches growing up I never really liked it.

Aaron kinda liked it that I wasn't a big football fan as his last relationship she was a massive "football fan" as in reality she just wanted to show off what he had and did.

Both of us are in Jamaica surprising my family and visiting them, as my mum knows about Aaron.

But I grow up in Liverpool and was born in Jamaica and they are all on holiday here.

We walking down to the beach where my family are, "are you ready?" I asked Aaron as I held his arm, he nodded to me.

"Look they will love you babe" I told him.

"I hope they do" he said to me.

Once we arrived to the beach I saw my aunties and sisters running up to me and Aaron let go of my hand and stayed away.

Aaron he's not really something who's that talkative, he's quite shy guy.

I looked back to him and saw that my mum was talking to him and I told her that he's quite a shy person and all but he got all long with her really quick, but my mum she gets along with everyone.

We've been here for a couple hours and Aaron and I were out of the way standing there cuddling, as my older brother and dad was starting to walk over.

"Ahh Aaron how are you?" My dad asked him as he pulled him in for a manly hug.

"All good how about you?" Aaron asked him.

"We are about to play some football if you want to join" my brother asked him while smirking.

My brother has always been competitive and him smiling thinking he can play against Aaron, "oh nah I'm all good" he told them.

"Oh you scared you're gonna lose 7-0 again" my brother said jokingly.

"Really Leon" I said to him when he mentioned it as Aaron was in the bench for that whole game and couldn't even help as he was sat on the bench.

"Alright I'll go easy on you lot" he said as he followed my brother.

"So y/n when are you going to marry him?" My aunt asked me.

"Oh auntie we've only been together for 7 months it's to early" I told her.

"Your mother and father were together 3 months y/n" she told me.

Yeah my parents got married after just 3 months of being together which I don't really like but my parents have been together for 50 years now so I guess they were made for each other.

But Aaron and I love each other so much I've always wanted to get married and start a family but never really found the right one, as they need to bond with my family.

After a while Aaron and myself are laying on the sun beds on the beach while my family blust load music and dance while the sunsets.

"I had fun today" Aaron told me, I looked at him while a big smile when he told me that as none of my other boyfriends bonded with my family.

"Really?" I asked him as I turned around on my stomach.

"Of course I did" he told me.

"I'm glad they my parents like you" I told him while giving him a kiss.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬