Reece James

Y/n and I had been dating for around 3 years til she told me out of nowhere that she wanted to breakup which did seem weird as we were fully in love and didn't fight really

And I'm currently at the England camp and it's the first episode of love island tonight and the boys and I are going to watch it.

As I entered the room with the projector in, "boys it's now starting" Dec shouted as I walked in.

There was silence as we were watching it as I heard a familiar voice, "hey my name is y/n, I'm 23 years old and I'm from London, I've been single for almost 7 months now and my ex and I were dating for 3 years" y/n said on the tv.

Everyone looked at me, "fuck off, Reece I thought you broke up 2 weeks ago" Mason asked me.

"Yeah that's bullshit" i said to them pissed, "she broke up with me to go on love island" I added on as I walked off.

————

I was sat on the day beds with Scott, "so y/n what do you do then?" He asked me, all I had on my mind was Reece even though I didn't want to break up with him my management has always been the worst with me.

"Y/n hello?" He asked me again, "oh sorry, what did you say" I asked him.

"Whats the sad face for you okay?" He asked me.

————

It's now the next day and all the boys are ready to watch love island, "Reece you coming to watch love island?" Jarrod asked me.

"I'd rather not" I said to him.

"I heard that someone may be leaving tonight" he told me with a smirk on.

"Fine" I said to him, for most of the episode I was on my phone til she was on the screen but she was talking to Scott but she did seem herself at all, "I'll be back" she said to Scott.

It's now near the end of the episode and everyone was round the fire pit.

————

I walked up to the day beds were the girls were I had my sunglasses on, "girls can you get everyone round the fire pit" I said to them.

"Yeah everything okay babes?" Ella asked me.

"Umm yeah" I said as my voice cracked.

All the girls got everyone round the fire pit, I stood in front of everyone, "so umm I don't know how to say this but I haven't been my self since I got here and my family and friends would agree with me so I've decided to leave the villa" I said to everyone.

————

When I heard that y/n was leaving the villa and I noticed she was wearing the ring I got her, "I'm sorry" I heard a women's voice say I turned around and saw y/n standing there.

I stood up and walked to her and stared at her, "I really sorry" she said as she stared at the floor.

"Why?" I asked her.

"It wasn't my idea my management he said he wanted me to go on there instead of telling you what I wanted to he wanted me to break up with you" she said to me

"I've always told you to fire him" i told her

"I know and u have now cause he wasn't happy with when I left but I couldn't be anyone else and the two of us wanted to be home" she told me, I looked at her confused.

"Two?, what are you on about?" I asked her.

"I'm pregnant Reece" she told him while giving me eye contact I gave her the biggest kiss.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬