𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

I got back into training last week and today I'm finally back playing with the girls it's again Man Utd against the team I got injured against last time

It's now the second half and I came on and me being a defender I was running to go get the ball and felt something go around my knee area and I just went down.

I then felt someone's hand on my back, "I fucked my knee" I said in pain and while crying.

"Can you get on your back y/n?" Beth England asked me.

I looked up to her, "no I hurts to much" I told her.

-

Brennan

-

I was sat in the cafeteria with the boys while the women's game was on I was focusing on the game as it's y/n's first game back from being injured.

After 5-10 minutes of y/n being on the pitch I looked away to talk to the boys, "oh shit someone's down" one of the boys said.

I then looked and the tv and couldn't see anyone but I could see the number on their shirts.

And could see the number 22 which was y/n's number.
(Ik one of the keepers is number 22 but let's pretend it's not)

The fact y/n has just come back from injury and got injured again makes it even worse for her as it's against the same team Man Utd.

It's been a couple hours and training is about to finish when Bethany England one of y/n's best mates came walking through and y/n right behind in crutches.

She then stopped to look as she looked at me she just started to cry her eyes out, firstly I've never seen y/n like this before.

And we have dated for a couple years now, she's always been a spurs player and a fan when she was younger.

"I can't do this anymore" she told me, "I just want to play without being injured all the time" she added on.

"And I want that as well I don't like seeing you in pain babe" I told her.

She then had to go and get checked up i waited around so i could drive her home and no one actually knows about y/n and i.

"Brennan mate I thought you left ages ago?" Madders asked me confused.

"Yeah I was but I got caught up with something" I told him.

"And what can that be?" He asked me, as he did y/n started to come walking back with bright red eyes and Bethany handed me her bags.

"It's my acl" she told me trying not to cry, she then looked over to madders, "does he know now?" She asked me.

"About what?" Madders asked us, she didn't answer she just started to hug me so I just started to hug her back.

"Can we go home now" she told me while crying.

"Yeah we can" i told her.

"You better tell me tomorrow mate" madders shouted as we walked off.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬