Jadon Sancho

Jadon and I have been dating since we were 17 and we have a 6 year old daughter we had her at a young age which my parents weren't the happiest about but they got over it.

Jadon he's been at Manchester United since 2021 and been having some troubles with the manger and the club which Ive been trying to help jadon bring his mood up so I toke him out this morning which meant that my mum had to take Stormi to school so jadon could sleep in a bit.

It's around 2:30 in the afternoon and I got a message from my mum saying.

Birthgiver🧸
I forgot to message this morning y/n but Stormi really wanted Jadon to come pick her up from school and she struggled to go in so I told her he would be there when she gets out💝

Me
Okay mum thanks for letting me know love you😘

I put my phone down knowing what Jadon's answer will be cause most of the parents are utd fans and them not knowing about Jadon being Stormis dad and then talking shit about him and what he tweeted earlier this week I try to keep our daughter away from them dads.

"Jadon babe!" I shouted as I was coming down the stairs.

"Yeah what's up?" He asked me as he was on his PlayStation.

"So my mum told me that Stormi struggled to go into school today" I told him as I sat down next to him.

"Oh why's that" he said not paying attention.

"Because she wanted you to come pick her up with me on the school run" I told him nervous, he paused the game and looked at me for a while.

"Babe you know" he said to me.

Before he could finished I butted in, "Jadon I know you've haven't been out of the house in a few weeks but this is your daughter and you haven't been to pick up her from school once" I said as I walked off.

"When are you leaving?" He asked me, I then stopped.

"In 20 minutes" I said to him with a massive smile on my face, he turned his PlayStation off and walked over to me.

"Thank you babe" I said to him while kissing him, "now go get changed while I tidy up" I added on.

"I will" he told me, while kissing me he then walked off to go get changed, after a while I heard the shower going.

It was time to go and I saw Jadon walking down the stairs looking like his normal self, "you driving?" He asked me.

"Why do you want to?" I asked him as I was standing in the door way looking at Jadon.

"Can I?" He asked me as he gave me a kiss.

"Yes you can" I said to him, we got into Jadon's car.

After a 10 minute drive we arrived at Stormi's school but we parked were everyone else parked which we weren't happy about because we didn't want everyone to give us looks as we got out of the car.

We stayed in the car for about 5 minutes since we got there a little bit early, when Jadon and I was getting out do the car not many people were staring but I think mostly they were shocked cause I don't really tell any of the parents about my personal life and stuff.

Jadon and I walked to the school hand in hand, as we arrived to the playground were most of the dads were standing complaining about football as per usual, Jadon was standing there ignoring everyone talking about him not knowing he was standing right here, I just hugged into him so he put his arms around me, as we were hearing them complaining how Jadon was playing fifa when Man Utd were playing Bayern yesterday, until they turned around and saw me with him and they stopped talking shit about him.

Then we heard loads of kids shouting as they were all coming out of their classes, "daddy!!" We heard Stormi say as she was running to us, Jadon lifted her up.

"Did you have a good day a school?" He asked her.

"Yess even better as you came, nana said you would be here" she said with a massive smile on her face.

"Of course I came" he said to her, as she got down back into the floor.

————

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!