Jesse Lingard

Jesse and I have been dating for a couple months and it's been amazing couple of months but in those months of dating Jesse hasn't been signed to any club yet which he not happy but I've been taking him and his daughter hope out to distract him.

I was out shopping with my mum and I decided to pop into Jesse's place as we haven't seen each other in a few weeks.

"Jesse babe" I said while walking in, I put my stuff down out of the way.

"In here" he shouted from his bedroom, I walked into the room and saw he was pack a couple suitcase's.

"Already running away from me" I said jokingly, he just looked at me not saying anything.

"I think we need to talk y/n" he said to me, when he said that my smile started to fade.

"What is it?" I asked him confused.

"I found a club that wants to sign me" he said to me while holding my hands.

"That's so good Jesse" I said to him.

"Yeah it is but I think we should umm break up" he told me, I let go off his hands.

"What Jess why?" I said while tearing up, "so you found a club now you want to fuck off and pretend I don't exist" I told him while crying.

"Not at all y/n it's just the club that wants me and it's in Saudi Arabia" he told me, "and with you and your family, your life is here I just don't want you to leave it all behind for me" he added on.

"I don't care Jess I'll drop everything for you in a heartbeat" I told him as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Are you sure about that y/n" he asked me.

"Yess Jesse yes I would" I told him as I gave him a kiss.

————

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!