Marcus Rashford

Marcus is on his way back from training and our son and daughter are both in bed asleep and I'm currently in the living room getting ready to wrap some of the kid's Christmas presents

As I got everything down from our room I heard some voices coming through the front door.

"Babe I'm home" Marcus shouted.

"Shhh the kids are asleep" I said as I popped my head through the door.

"Sorry" he told me, "wait why you hiding, what have you done?" He added on.

"Oh nothing just wrapping the kids Christmas presents, oh hey Mason" i told them both, "and we might have a slight problem" I added on.

"What?" He asked me confused.

"Well you may need to go to the shop and get wrapping paper" I said to him.

"Really?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm sorry babe I'll get your dinner ready for when you're back, Mase you want me to heat some up for you?" I asked them both.

"Oh yes please y/n" he said while rubbing his hands together.

"Okay right you two head to the shop and I'll heat up your dinner" I said to them.

After I dished up their dinner I stored out all the presents, til I heard the boys come through with wrapping paper and tape, I ran over to them and toke the wrapping off them, "your dinner is the oven be careful it's hot" I said as I ran back into the living room and they both laughed at me.

I started to wrap the kids presents and they both come through with a plate of food they both sat on the couch, as they did the dogs followed them.

"Oi get down" I told them and they did so, "your such a kid y/n" mason said to me.

I looked at him and started to laugh, "no I'm not mase" I said as I continued to cut the wrapping paper.

"Wait mase are you good at wrapping?" I asked him.

"I'm alright why?" He asked me confused.

"We may need a little help as I want to get them all done by 9pm" I said to him.

"Marcus better be helping I ain't getting dragged into this" he said to me.

"Yeah he is he ain't getting away from wrapping his kid's presents" I said while giving Marcus a smile.

"Yeah I will help babe I'm just gonna head for a shower first" he told me as he got up and gave me a kiss and toke Mase plate and went off to have a shower.

"Daddy, I had a bad dream" our son Ezra said as he was crying.

"Babe is Ezra okay?" I asked Marcus.

"Yeah he is babe" he shouted back to me.

After a while Marcus came back he came back in shirtless, "Marcus put a shirt on" I said as I was wrapping up the presents.

"Oh nah I'm boiling" he moaned to me as he sat on the floor next to me.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬