Kieranan Dewsbury-Hall

It's been a couple days since I had my c-section and Kieranan is downstairs looking after our baby boy as he's having a couple weeks off football as he wants me to recover properly

As I struggled to walked down the stairs I saw Kieranan cleaning up while Roman was fast asleep, in his sleeper.

I walked to the kitchen slowly as I was in so much pain, "how you feeling babe" he asked me.

"In pain" I said to him while forcing a smile.

"You want me to make you some breakfast?" He asked me as he kissed the top of my head.

I looked up at him, "yes please babe" i said to him as Roman started to wake up, "I'll go" I added on as I walked over to him I then picked him up and sat on the couch and put on Netflix.

I started to breastfed him as he started to fall asleep again as Kieranan walked over with my breakfast he made me he toke Roman off me and let him rest on his chest.

He didn't make me anything massive as I can't eat big meals without it hurting.

As I finished my breakfast I got a message from my sister and her boyfriend saying if they could come meet Roman they have no kids at all, but my sister has always been jealous of me since Kieran and I starting talking.

I just decided to say yes as I can't be dealing with my mum and basically saying I'm being selfish.

Kieranan then helped me walk up the stairs and he went back down to bring Roman up to his nursing so he's close while we getting ready.

"Babe, can you help me" I said to him, he walked through.

"Yeah of course what you wearing?" He asked me.

"My blue jeans" I said to him.

"Where are you bandages?" He asked me, so the jeans don't rub on my scar.

"In the draws in my vanity" I said to him.

He came back he past me my bandage I stood up and put it on Kieranan then helped me put my jeans on as I held his shoulders to balance he then stood up.

"That feel good beautiful?" He asked me as he gave me a kiss.

"Yeah thank you babe" I said to him in between kisses.

While I was getting my hair down in pain and my makeup I walked down the stairs and my sister and her boyfriend was sat on the couch with Kieranan and he was holding Roman and they were sat in silence.

"Omg y/n" my sister as she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Wow be careful" I said to her as I hugged her back, she just ignored me as like I didn't say anything.

"So how have you been?" She asked me, as I sat next to Kieranan.

"Getting there I'll be back to my normal self in a week or two" I said to her.

"Oh that's great to hair we should definitely plan a night out when your back to your normal self" she said to me.

"Rebecca I'm a mum now I can't just go out clubbing" I said to her.

"Of course you can y/n, Kieranan can look after Roman" she said to me.

"No Rebecca he can't he's got a job and he'll be busy so no" I said to her annoyed, "you two need to leave I can't deal with this" I added on.

She completely ignored me I looked at Kieranan, "Rebecca you don't think about anyone else but yourself" I said to her.

After she completely ignored for about 10 minutes she finally left and it's around 9pm and Kieranan and I are sat on the couch watching I'm a celebrity while Roman is asleep.

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬