Virgil Van Dijk

I was just about to put on my low uggs to match with my full black body as they were the easiest things to get on as I'm heavily pregnant with our third child.

As I finished struggling to but my uggs on the door was opening at is was Virgil, "your finished early" I said to him as I was catching my breath on the stairs.

"Yeah, what you doing on the stairs babe?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm going to head to get Demi and Ivy from school" I told him as I put my hand out he then help me get up.

Demi is our oldest she's 9 and Ivy she's 5 and they both go to public schools with Virgil being a footballer and him busy with training and him having to travel sometime we did want them to go into a private school but we just decided it would be best for them to go public school so they can have a normal ish life.

"Well you can come with me if you want?" I said to him as I gave him a quick kiss.

"Yeah sure" he said to me in between kisses.

"Get ready for the chaos then" I told him as we left to get in the car, luckily he was in his training kit as they let all the players arrive to training in their clothes.

Once we got to the girls school we parked where everyone else has to park, "you ready babe" I asked him.

"I'm ready are you?" He asked me as he kissed me.

We got out of the car Virgil help me as the car is quite high, we started to walk to the playground where all the parents have to stand and there were loads of parents mostly dads or sick kids staring at us, I don't go round telling people Demi and Ivy's dad is Virgil Van Dijk as we dont want them to be known as being his daughters.

I was leaning my back into Virgil as he was getting stared at by Liverpool fans and football fans, "are you four coming to the match in a couple of days?" He whispered to me, I looked at him.

"Is that what we are really talking about right now babe" I asked him while laughing.

"Yeah babe we are" he told me while giving me a kiss.

"Yes we will babe who you playing against?" I asked him.

"Leicester at home" he told me.

"Of course we will babe hope this one stays in a little bit longer" I told him, while pointing at my bump.

Then we all the kids started to come out, "daddyyyy!!!" We heard ivy say as she ran over, he then picked her up, then he moved her hair out of her face.

"Dad!!" We heard Demi say as she ran over and gave me a hug first then went over to Virgil.

Then we saw one of Demi's friends standing there speechless, "oh my goddess me, Virgil Van dijk is that you?" He said to us.

"You okay buddy?" He asked him, he nodded his head.

"Can I get a picture with you please?" He asked him, he looked at me.

"Girls let daddy take a pic with him" I told them as they both walked over to me.

After we a while we were walking back to the car hand in hand and the baby was kicking my ribs like hell.

"This baby better not come tonight" I said while the baby was moving like mad.

"y/n the baby will come when it comes" he said to me.

"Have you not found out the gender yet?" One of the mums asked me.

"No we wanted to wait for the birth we did with Demi and Ivy" I told her.

It's now around 8pm and it's the girls bedtime and Virgil decided to put the girls to bed as I was in pain from the baby.

He then came downstairs, "do you need to call someone to look after the girl just in case?" He asked me as I was leaning in the kitchen cabinet I nodded to him in agreement.

We waited a while til my mum came knocking on the door she then came through, "oh sweetie how we holding up?" She asked me.

"Hurts like hell" I told her in pain, as I leaned back on to Virgil.

"Okay you two go to the hospital we don't want to risk it" she told me, when my mum tells me to go I go.

"Have you got a hospital bag" she asked Virgil as she could tell I was in pain.

"Yeah it's in the car" he told her.

Once we arrived to the hospital we had our own private room, the baby was about 7cm dilated I was laying in the hospital bed while Virgil was sat next to me as we were holding hands.

"Babe can you get the midwife" I said as I felt like I needed to push.

He then looked up from his phone, "yeah sure baby" he said as he kissed me, he then walked out to find a midwife.

The next minute he walked in with one following in behind him, "everything okay y/n?" She asked me as she put on some gloves.

"One of the other midwives said I was 7cm and I feel like I need to push" I told her.

"Ahh okay let me have a quick check" she said to me, she then went to check, "right your about 9cm now" she told me, I nodded to her.

It's been an hour and I'm walked around the room with Virgil, "babes you need to check something for me" I told him.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"I think I can feel the babies head between my legs" I told him while smiling, he helped me back onto the bed he looked down.

"I'm going to get the midwife babe" he told me as he walked out of the room.

It's now 11:37pm and there are loads of midwives and doctors in the room ready to deliver the baby, "so y/n do you want to hold your legs so I can look" she asked me I lifted my legs up and Virgil is holding one while a nurse hold the other.

After hours of being in labor we had a beautiful baby boy called Abel.

————

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!

Next chapter is coming soon👀