𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢

It's the night before the second leg of the semifinals of carabao cup and axel had late ish training so he will be home any minute while I bath our son or try to as he just want to play

"Gab can you take your clothes off so you can get in" I asked him.

"I want daddy to give me a bath" he said to me, I just looked at him and smiled.

"Well daddy will be back any minute so he will come in when you're in it" I told him, he just shook his head no.

Then we heard the door open, "daddy!!" He shouted and ran off as he heard the door open.

"Don't run to fast please mummy can't run gab" I said to him even though he would ignore me.

I then walked downstairs and Axel lifted Gab in his arms I stopped on the stairs, "you can ask daddy now can't you" I said to them both.

"Ask me what?" He looked at me confused, he looked at Gab and he didn't say anything.

"Oh you don't want daddy to do bath time with you?" I asked him.

"Is it my turn?" He asked him as he tickled Gab, "you go get in the bath and I'll be up in a minute buddy" he said as gab ran up the stairs.

"It been a stressful afternoon" I said as I leaned on him.

"Has he been like that the whole time I've been gone for training?" He asked me.

"Yeah he's been wanting me to chase him which I can't and yeah" I said to him.

"Well I hope you haven't been" he said to me jokingly.

"No babe I haven't I hope when he understands soon I won't be able to do most of the stuff you do with him" I said to him.

"Hope so but he should have months ago your like what 7 months pregnant" he asked me.

"7 months in a week babe" I shouted to him as he walked up stairs.

"Okay so basically 7 months" he said to me.

"Yeah okay, what you want for tea?" I asked him.

"I don't mind babe" he shouted down to me.

While Axel bathed Gab I decided to make our tea we normally would have it early but as Axel had later training I decided to make it when I arrived home.

As I was cooking axel came down with gab on his shoulder, "daddy put me down" gab said while laughing.

We just finished our tea and Axel and I were sat on the couch, "mummy can I have my hair like daddy's?" Gab asked me, I looked at the time.

"Not now baby it's your bedtime" i said to him.

"I want it done now" he said to me as he started to make a fuss.

"Come on buddy let's get you to bed and mummy can do your hair tomorrow" axel said as he lifted him up.

"Before you score tomorrow?" He said to him.

"We will see buddy" axel said as he walked upstairs to Gab's room.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞😝

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞😝