Jude Bellingham

Jude and I have been dating for a little over 2 years now I'm currently in uni and just finished while Jude has recently signed for Real Madrid sadly I couldn't be there for him when he signed but I called him straight away.

But I'm surprising Jude as I've just finished uni now and I'm a free 19 year old.

I was at the airport and Jude's mum Denise is picking me up from the airport, as I got off I was coming through I saw her standing I walked up to her and gave her a massive hug.

"How are you doing y/n" she asked me while rubbing my back and hugging me.

"Yeah I'm all good how are you?" I replied to her.

"Im good darling, he still has no clue" she told me.

"That's good" I told her while I had a big smile on my face, after a long drive it felt like it we arrived at the house Jude and Denise is living.

"You ready to go in?" She asked me as she toke her seatbelt off and opened the car door.

"Yeah more than ready" I said while smiling.

We then got out of the car and walked into the house i have never been in their house only seen through FaceTime, but it was amazing.

"Mum, y/n isn't answering her phone" Jude shouted as Denise walked in front of me.

"Oh really she's probably sleeping" she told him, she then looked at me to tell me to go outside where he was sat.

"Yeah you're probably right" he said as he was sat with Jobe's Sunderland shirt on, as he was watching a video on his lap top.

I then started to hug him from behind he turned around to see it was then had to take a double look he stood up and lifted me up, "what you doing here" he said with a massive smile on his face.

"Come to see my boyfriend is that okay" I said to him while kissing him.

"Yess" he replied to me in between kisses.

————

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!