𝐉𝐨𝐚𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱

❦Where Joao and you his ex girlfriend has a 5 year old son together and you do co-parenting

Where Joao and you his ex girlfriend has
a 5 year old son together and you do co-parenting.

-

-

Joao

-

My ex girlfriend dropped our son off at my place this morning as her and her boyfriend had to go out.

The both of us broke up when she was 5 months pregnant with Luis our son it wasn't my choice it was completely her choice but she put it all on me when her boyfriend came into the picture.

When she was in the hospital I didn't even get told by her, her older brother was the one that told me, I came straight to the hospital and was sat in the room with her and the boyfriend.

The part that pissed me off the most was when they asked who will be staying in the room while she gave birth it normally would be the father and the mum, but no her little boyfriend said he would be staying in the room so yes I missed my sons birth.

But once I arrived at training I didn't tell Xavi the gaffer as I didn't have any idea he was getting dropped off.

"Luis buddy this way" I shouted to my son.

"Joao what's going on here?" Xavi asked me.

"Look I had no clue Luis would be with me, his mum just dropped him off this morning" I told him as he just nodded and walked away.

"Who was that?" Luis asked me.

"Daddy's boss buddy" I told him as we walked into the locker room.

When we got to the locker room, "daddy?" He said to me was he cuddle into me.

"Yeah buddy?" He said to him.

"Can I tell you something" he told me, he looked at me.

"Yeah you can" I told him.

"Mummy's boyfriend wants me to him daddy" he told me as he said that my face dropped.

"He also said it's because you weren't there when I was born" he added on.

"Well don't believe what he says cause I was there" I told him.

"Can I sleep at yours I don't want to stay with them" he told me as he went all shy.

"Yeah you can buddy but tomorrow you'll have to stay with mummy as I have a match this weekend" I told him.

It's been a couple hours have Luis stayed with one of the stuff for me as I had to focus.

But once we got to y/n's house to get Luis favourite blanket Luis stayed in the car for me.

"Joao where's Luis" she asked me.

"He's in the car" I told her.

"Oh is he asleep?, I can get Mark to carry him in" she asked me.

"Did you not see my message?" I asked her pissed.

"What message?" She asked me confused.

"Oh don't bullshit with me, Luis wants to stay with me tonight" I told her.

She then pulled the door closed a bit, "no he doesn't Joao" she told me.

"I'm not going to argue with you y/n can I just have Luis blanket then I'll bring him back before training" I told her.

"Is everything okay?" Mark asked as he opened the door.

"Yes everything is fine" I said to him pissed.

"Where's Luis?" He asked y/n.

"He's staying with Joao tonight mark I'm going-" she said to him.

"No he's not" he told me.

"Yeah he doesn't want to stay here with you tonight" I told him.

He then started to walk over to my car, "don't fucking go near my son" I told him as I stopped him.

"Joao maybe it's best if he don't stay with you tonight" she said as she walked out and toke Luis out my car.

"Daddy!" Luis said as mark toke him inside he waved at me.

"Really y/n" I said to her as I slammed my car door.

"What?" She told me as she looked at the floor.

"It's him he ruined us" I told her.

"Joao-" she told me.

"I know you will defend me but it still fucking hurting me inside, when Luis told me the mark wants Luis to call him daddy that fucking broke me" I told her as I tired up.

"Joao his 5 of course he will say that he doesn't understand" she told me.

"Yeah 5 and he fucking told Luis I didn't even turn up at the hospital when he was born there is something wrong with mark" I told her as I walked off.

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬