𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

❦

Marcus hasn't been himself lately so he decided to go out with one of his old friends, which I just stayed home as the twins are asleep.

I then heard the door open while I was sat on the couch watching my shows that Marcus ain't a big fan of.

I decided to go see him at the door I put my arms around him, "how was it?" I asked him.

"It was good are the kids asleep?" He asked me, I nodded to him, "alright" he told me.

We then went to the couch I laid on him as he had his hand on me, "y/n we need to talk" he then said without looking at me.

"Yeah what is it" I asked him confused, he then looked away, "babe what is it" I asked him again.

"I think we need to have a break from each other" he told me hold his tears back.

"What you on about why?" I asked him confused as I was tearing up.

"I want to be myself again but I don't think I can do it here I'm sorry" he told me, I then got up and sat on his lap with red eyes I turned his face.

"Please don't do this babe" I said to him as I felt his hand on my leg.

"I have to y/n" he said to me.

I then got up and walked off into our room and I chuck myself into our bed mostly on Marcus side, as I saw our babies standing in the doorway, "mummy why are you crying?" Stormi asked me as she hugged me.

"Oh don't worry baby, Ezra baby can you go check on daddy for me please" I said to him as I gave him a kiss.

It's the next morning and it was probably the worst nights I've ever had, I slept with the kids in my bed as Marcus went to stay at a friend's house.

But I'm just gonna be having a chill day with the kids till I heard the door go I went to go open it and it was Jesse, "what you doing here" I asked him.

"Marcus told me what happened" he told me.

"He did why not with him?" I asked him confused.

"I was with him last night he came to mine" he told me, when Jesse said that he told Jesse I started to tear up.

He then hugged me, "I honestly thought he wouldn't do this Jess" I said to him while crying.

"Yeah I know y/n but he loves you and the twins" he told him as he hugged me.

We sat on the couch as Ezra came through, "mummy where my top?" He asked me.

"Which one baby?" I asked him confused.

"My one like daddy's the red one" he said to me, "it's on our bed baby" I told him.

"Mummy i miss daddy" Stormi said to me, as she sat in between me and Jesse, I then looked away as I teared up.

"So do I baby" I told her as I wiped my tears away and Stormi cuddled up to me.

It's been a couple of weeks and Marcus and I aren't still talking which as been hard for me as I been so close to texting him or calling.

But Jesse is over with his daughter Hope and Marcus brother Dane we are all in the garden as it's a nice day out.

I sat down on my phone just scrolling through instagram and stuff, "y/n can I have a drink?" Hope asked me.

"Of course you can what do you want?" I asked her.

"What do you have" I asked me.

"Well we have water, squash, some capri-suns and fruit shoots" I told her.

"Can I have fruit shoot please?" She asked me politely.

"Of course you wait here and I'll get you one" I said to her.

As I walked back into the house I let saint out for him to do his business.

As I was in the kitchen grabbing some stuff for the kids I heard the door opened I ignored it for a second then I looked over.

I teared up from who was standing there, "babe" I said to him as I hugged him.

"I've missed you babe" I said to him, he didn't say anything but he just kissed me.

"So have I babe" he said to me in between kisses, "where are the twins?" He asked me.

"Outside with Jesse, hope and your brother" I told him.

We both went outside I went in before, "kids I've got your drinks" I said to them as they I put the stuff on the table.

"Daddy!!" the twins both said as Marcus walked through, "we missed you and mummy missed you as well" Ezra told him.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬