Cody Gakpo

Cody and I have been dating for about 4 years and back in 2019 after a month of dating I was only going to be a America for a year but when covid hit I had to say way longer but we've been FaceTiming every single day

But he recently signed for Liverpool and I'm going to be surprising him with the help of Virgil which him and Cody are good friends.

I got out the taxi where they drop me off at the training ground and Virgil was standing there waiting for me.

He had his kit on as they were taking photos for media day.

"Virgil how you doing?" I asked him as I toke my suitcase out the taxi.

"I'm all good how are you?" He asked me, as he hugged me.

"Im all good nervous" I said to him while smiling.

"Okay let's hide your suitcase and head out to the pitches" he said to me.

We walked into the building and hide my stuff away i klopps office.

"You must be y/n" he asked me.

"Yess it's nice to meet you" I said to him as we hugged.

"We are about to take the team photo so I'll get the whole team sat and take some photos then you could walk out as they are been taken" he told me.

"Sounds like a plan" I said to him.

After talking for a couple minutes I stayed back with Megan who works for Liverpool, we talked for a bit and started to head to the pitches we stayed far away from them.

"So y/n how long have you and Cody been a thing?" She asked me.

"Around four years we've been friends since we were little" I told her as I kept staring in the distance.

"That's nice ever since Cody joined he keeps going on about you" she told me, "oh that's the signal you can go out now" she added on.

I looked at her and she nodded at me to go, I started to walk out to the group of boys and Cody was standing and the right back, I toke my time.

Cody still hadn't noticed me, as I came closer I made contact with Cody, "shut up" he said he jumped down and ran over to me.

I started to cry as he lifted me up, "babe what you doing here" he asked me.

"I came home" I said to me as he hugged him tightly.

"For good?" He asked me.

"For good babe" I told him, he then looked at me and started to kiss me.

"I love you" I said in between kisses.

————
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞!

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬🫶🏻