Jadon Sancho

It's the first game of the season and I've decided to come watch in person even though I'm heavily pregnant with our first baby.

And I've been getting quite a lot of pain since early this morning but just ignored it.

"y/n you sure your okay?" Luke's girlfriend asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said while getting pain.

"You have been in pain all game are you getting contractions?" She asked me.

"Honestly I'm fin— ouch" I said to her.

"No y/n your having contractions" she said as she helped me up.

I stood up in pain, "oh shit" I said as i puddle appeared on the floor under me.

"We need to get you to the hospital" she told me, I just looked at her "y/n you can't wait" she added on.

"Okay" I said while nodding, "what about jadon?" I asked her.

"We will get him don't worry" she told me.

"Can someone please get the staff to get jadon" she shouted.

"Yeah okay" said Martinez girlfriend.

After she came back she said that there is no one who can go down to get him.

"I'll be back in a minute y/n" she told me I held her arm, "Eva stay with y/n" she added on, Eva Garnacho girlfriend is also pregnant.

Luke's girlfriend she walked down to the tunnel and one of the guards stopped her, "what you doing down here?" He asked her.

"Can you send a message to Erik?" She asked him.

"What do you need?" He asked her while looking at Erik.

"Jadon needs to come off" she said to him he looked at her confused, "his girlfriend is in labour" she said to him.

"Okay wait here" he said as he walked off.

She stood from afar as he was talking to one of the trainers, then they started to talk to Erik, after a few minutes they started to a sub ready.

When Jadon shirt number came up he looked pissed but Erik stopped him and then the next minute jadon ran over.

"Wheres y/n" he said to her.

"Still in the box ambulance is on its way" she said as they both ran off.

Back with y/n

"Where are theyyy" I said in pain.

"Jadon is coming off y/n his running to the tunnel" someone said, "any minute y/n" Eva said to me, I looked up from here, "what's wrong" she added on.

"I can feel the head" I said to her worried, as soon as I heard the door open.

"We're back" Luke's girlfriend said as they walked through the door, with Jadon in his full kit.

"Babe I can feel the head" I said to him worried about to cry, he walked over to me.

"Hey look at me everything is going to be fine" he said while placing his hands on my cheek as we heard the door open again and it was the ambulance workers coming through.

The lady placed her hand on my back, "has anything changed from when you called?" She asked me.

"She said she could fell the head" Eva told her, "can I?" She asked me I nodded to her, she looked under my dress.

"Okay y/n we don't have time we gotta deliver the baby here" she told me.

"Wait we doing it here?" I asked him confused while looking at Jadon.

"Yes y/n we don't have time to go to the hospital" she said to me.

"Babe" I said to him while in pain.

"It's going to be okay babe" he said to me comforting me, I looked at her and nodded I leaded down on the floor as Eva shut the blinds so no one can see.

After a while I heard the door open again, "why the hell did jadon come off-" Mason said as he walked in with Luke, Marcus and Garnacho behind him.

"Is that everyone?" I said while sweating buckets, "y/n one last push for me" she told me and then another contraction came and I pd then heard the baby crying.

"Congratulations a baby boy" she said while passing him to me, "okay now we are going to take you to the ambulance and take you to the hospital" she said to me.

"Can't we wait?" I said to her while looking at jadon.

"I'm sorry y/n but we have to go now" she told me.

"You still haven't told have you?" Marcus asked me.

"No I haven't" I said to him.

"y/n we have to go" jadon said while kissing the top of my head, "okay" I replied to him as they put me the stretcher.

"I'll meet you two there yeah?" He said to me as we got into the ambulance, I nodded as the shut the doors.

————

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!
I'm also running out of ideas that's thing I'm posting less