𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐮

I decided to go round Marc's place after he has finished training, once I got there I talked with his parents then decided to go out side where he is

He was sat in the corner of the pool I decided to sit next to him, "fancy seeing you here" I told him.

"And you" he told me while keeping an eye on his phone.

"I need to talk to you" I told him as I fiddled around my bracelets.

"Bout what?" He asked me as he toke my hand as he knew I didn't really know what to say.

"I can't do it anymore Marc" I said tearing up.

"Do what?" He asked me.

"Football I don't want to do it anymore I never loved it I-" I said to him.

"Y/n I know you don't like it" he told me, while he pulled me into him.

"How?" I asked him confused.

"Oh come on I can tell" he said to me while laughing.

"I don't know how to tell my dad he was the one that wanted me to play football" I told him while looking into his eyes.

"Come on I'll drive you back and I'll be there when you tell him" he told me as he stood up and toke my hand.

Marc he then drove us back to mine I walked in to see my mum in the kitchen doing some baking for some of her customers as she dose baking for her business.

"Oh sweetie, Marc how you doing, y/n have you been crying" my mum asked me as she hugged me.

"I can't do it anymore" I told her, she knew what I was on about as when dad is working or out with his friends I told her.

"You need to tell him sweetie" she told me.

"Where is he?" I asked her as I did he walked through.

"Ahh y/n I was about to call and ask if your ready" he said as he walked through.

"Ready for what dad?" I asked him.

"Football training of course" he told me.

"Dad I don't feel like it" I told him.

"You're always up for it" he told me, when he did I couldn't stand it anymore.

"No dad it's you, you're the one who's up to it I don't want to do it anymore" I told him pissed.

"Don't raise your voice at me you're doing it and that's final" he told me.

"I'm not dad" I shouted at him as I ran up to my room and slammed my door shut.

"We don't slam doors in this house" he shouted to me.

"y/n" I heard someone say, I turned around and it was Marc I heard bright red eyes from crying my eyes out.

I got up from my bed and put my arms around Marc he pulled me in for a hug, "hey it's okay I'm here" he whispered into my ear.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞😘𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞...

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞😘
𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞
𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦