Marcus Rashford

I'm currently at work at Carrington training centre I always have to get here early them Marcus so no one can question us again about our relationship or what's going on.

But I was in the kit room sorting everything out before the boys go out to train.

From a distance I saw Marcus and Jesse walking towards me and Jesse wasn't in his training kit.

Jesse and I are like siblings he's like an older brother to me, he's always been there for me when he was there for me when Marcus and I were on a break even though I told him he should be with Marcus he refused.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked them both confused.

"Nothing much" Jesse said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Jess tell me" I said to him, the both of them looked at each other before looking back at me, "don't do that it's worrying me" I said nervously.

"Umm please don't get mad at me" Jesse told me.

"Why would I get mad?" I asked him, as I said that Marcus came closer to me.

"I umm am leaving the club" he said to me nervous.

I froze for a second I couldn't think what to say, "your joking right?" I asked him, he then shook his head no.

I gave Jesse a hug and trying not to cry I let out a tear, "y/n don't cry please" he whispered in my ear.

"Tuff I'm crying Jess" I said while pulling away from the hug between us, "well I better get back to work I'll see you round" I said as I walked off.

Marcus pov

We watched as y/n walked off, "she's not happy is she" Jesse said to me.

"Come on Jess you know y/n more then me and I'm her boyfriend" I told him.

"Yeah yeah I'll just give her space" he told me as he said disappointed.

"She'll be fine I promise you she's umm yeah" I said nervously.

"Why you saying it like that?" He said to me while laughing.

"Nothing I'm gonna go" I said as I walked off.

"Nah man you lot not sad about me leaving or what?" He said as I left.

y/n pov

as I left Jesse and Marcus I didn't know how to fell as Jesse and I meet when I first started here when I was just 18 and he's been my best friend since the started.

"Wow watch out y/n" Williams said to me annoyed.

"Yeah sorry Brandon" I said to him trying not to look at him.

"You okay?" He asked me, "oh did Jesse just tell you?" He added on.

"Oh yeah he did" I said to him.

"Yeah it's sad he's leaving but why you crying?" He asked me while laughing, when he said that I just gave him a stare and then walked off pissed.

"Wow don't get your knickers in a twist" he shouted to me as I walked off.

I walked off as the gaffer wanted me to watch the boys train today I walked outside but before I did that I wiped my tears away.

I walked out and stood a bit away from the rest of the staff, until I felt someone near me so I turned around.

"Sorry about earlier Jess" I said to him.

"Don't be sorry y/n" he told me.

"Look I don't know how to feel about you leaving like I'm happy for your but not" I said to him.

"It's alright y/n I know your gonna miss me" he said jokingly as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Dk what you mean but someone will not grow up with the best uncle" I said him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me confused as he said that I put my hand over my mouth.

"Shit" I said to him.

"Wait you pregnant?" He asked me.

"Yeah I am Jesse fuck Marcus and I were meant to tell you together" I said to him,

After I accidentally told Jesse that Marcus and I are expecting, the boys started to head back in as Marcus walked pass Jesse just laughed to myself.

"Why you laughing" he asked him confused.

"Your Mrs isn't the best at keeping a secret" he said while laughing.

"What happened?" He asked us, I gave him a forcing smile, "yess I get to name the baby" he said throwing his arms in the air.

"Oh my days we didn't argue with that" I said to him.

"I think we did babe" he said checking if no one is looking before giving me a kiss.

"No we didn't" I said to him.

"Yess last scan we got home and we made a deal cause both of us are bad at keeping secrets so we said whoever tells anyone the other person gets to name the baby" he told me while smiling.

"Oh great" I said as I leaned on to his chest.

————
Been at work so haven't uploaded today!!

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!