𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐚

❦

Aria and I are at Armando's match against Aston Villa for an extra few matches as it when the World Cup was happening.

It was in the middle of the second half of the game and Armando was having a good match till he went to nick the ball and he fell to the floor and wasn't getting back up and I knew he was hurt.

I also had Aria our 4 year old daughter on my lap, Ben Chilwell Armando's team mate was sat next to me, "mummy why is daddy on the floor" aria asked me confused.

"I don't know baby" I told her trying not to cry, "follow me" Ben said as he stood up.

"Where we going?" I asked him confused.

"Going down to see him" he told me, I got up and put Aria on my hip and walked down to him.

I started to cry as I followed Ben, as I was worried for Armando.

We then walked into the room where Armando was on the massage table and his was covering his face with his top, he then pulled down his top.

"Daddy" aria said as she walked over, she could tell he was hurt so she didn't jump or anything.

I walked over to him and stood next to him, "hey why are you crying" he asked me, I leaned into him.

"I was worried for you" I said to him while crying, "is it bad?" I then asked him.

He nodded to me, "they need me to get an mri but think it's my acl" he told me as he was trying not to cry.

"I'll be there every step of the way with you babe" I said to him as I gave him a kiss.

It's been a couple of weeks and Armando has had his operation done and is on his way home while he is I decided to deep clean the whole house as Aria is out with my sister and her cousin for the day.

I decided to go to the garage and get some of the waters we have and lucozades and stock up the fridge and start to cook dinner as it's getting to that time.

Then I get a message from Armando's mum.

Armando's mother🤍
Hey sweetie now on the way to drop Armando back home be 20 minutes x

me
Okay see you soon how is he feeling? X

Armando's mother🤍
He says he's alright but I think he just needs to be home with you and Aria x

I then ran upstairs and went into the spare bedroom and toke the pillows from the bed and put them on the couch so the Armando and use them for his leg and I get his PlayStation and brought it down here.

As I was setting it up and plugging it in I heard the door open and it was Armando and his mother walking through.

"Babe what are you doing?" He asked me confused.

"Plugging your PlayStation in so you can play it down here" I said to him.

"You didn't have to you know" he told me, as he sat down on the couch.

"Well you will be very bored if I didn't" I said to him as I gave him a kiss, "how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"In pain" he told me while forcing a smile.

"Well I'm not surprised babe" I said to him in between kisses.

After a while we both ate and was relaxing while he was playing fifa as we heard the door open as Aria ran through.

"Daddy are you still hurt?" She asked him, "yeah I am buttercup" he said to her.

"Can I give you a cuddle?" She asked him, she then went up to him and hugged him gently.

"I've got something for you daddy" she said as she went over to my sister a grabbed a piece of paper, she turned it around and it was, "aww thank you buttercup" he told her as Aria gave him a kiss.

"I love you mummy and daddy" she said to us, as she pulled us both in for a hug.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬