𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭

❦Rude mums❦

Rude mums

Mase has played a couple matches for his new club Manchester United, but it's been difficult move for all of us but hard for him as he's been at Chelsea since he was little

But I got back from dropping our five year old son Callum to school when I got back I decided to start to clean the house as I did get invited to this mothers coffee morning but as I don't really know them that well I declined.

I then heard a knock at the door at, as I was about to head upstairs to clean Callum's room and our room.

I opened the door to greet some mothers, "oh hi what you doing here?" I asked them trying to keep the door closed.

"We decided to bring the coffee morning here" one of them told me.

Me being a nice person I am I didn't want to say they couldn't so I let them in, "why don't you just go through to the living room" I said as I pointed to it.

The three mums I don't know who they are or there kids are they walked into my house as I ran upstairs into Mase's office.

"Wow why are you out of breath" he said as he turned around.

"Well some of the mums are downstairs" I told him.

"I didn't know you knew any of them" he told me jokingly.

"I don't babe they just, how did they know where we lived" I said to him, he then walked over to me as he gave me a hug.

"I'll be down in a minute" he told me, I just shook my head.

I then walked back down to the mums who was snooping around the living room.

"y/n i didn't know you were a football fan" one of the asked me.

"Oh yeah" i said as i nodded my head.

"Especially having a Mason Mount shirt" another one told me, "he's bit of me but don't tell my husband" she added on while laughing.

Bear in mind they are probably in their thirties going on forty's.

"So y/n you've never said anything about Callum's dad or if you have a husband or boyfriend cause I know being a young mum the dad has been not been there for you" one of the asked me.

"His dad is in the picture" I told them while making myself a drink.

"Oh why don't we see him on pick up then?" One of them asked me.

The fact I was getting pissed they kept asking about our private life is like they know something.

But we don't really want Callum to be known as Mase's son as we kept him private when he was at Chelsea.

"Oh he's been busy with work" I told them.

I then saw Mase was standing there behind the wall as he walked out and walked over to me, "ladies" he said as he walked over to me and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek before going back up stairs.

They all sat there in silence, "oh look at the time I better get going" one of them then they should all walked out of the house.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬