𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭

Hector and I have been close friends since birth and always played football together and when we both got to the first team for the Men and women team we were lucky enough to get to the first team in the same week

But I recently got injured in training and that was the worst but I told hector I would be supporting him at home with the family.

Xavi helped me get over to help surprise him, Xavi was showing me to the pitch as they were about to come in to get ready to warm up.

"He's over there with Marc" he told me as he pointed over there.

"Thank you Xavi" I told him as I walked off.

I then entered the pitch and when hector turned around his smile grow on his face, he then jogged over to me.

"What you doing here" he said as he lifted me up gently.

"Came to see you" I told him while smiling.

"But your injured y/n" he told me.

"Yeah I know I am but I couldn't stay in the house any longer with my parents" I told him while forcing a smile.

"Are they still arguing?" He asked me concerned.

"It's even worse now, mum is starting to blame me for stuff like I just want it to stop" I said to him as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"What is your mum saying bout you" he asked me pissed.

"That I'm the reason they are arguing, she keeps saying if you/n wasn't doing football we wouldn't be like this" I told him.

Hector didn't say anything he just pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞😘

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞😘