𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐮

It's my first day at training with the women's team as the manager of the first team for Barcelona came to my game luckily it was the game I got my hat-trick

But I'm nervous as I'm not really the talkative person I like to keep myself to myself.

I walked into the pitch all alone and it's right next to the men's first team as well I know some of the guys pretty well.

But when we started to train no one would pass the ball to me till Lucy bronze did, me and her just clicked on being friends.

We then did what we did for training and the men's first team was coming out to train when we going in and I saw Marc come out with hector.

Marc and I, it complicated things for us, I would say we are like friends with benefits kinda of relationship.

I then waited for everyone and the staff to go in before I ran over to Marc, "how's training?" He asked me.

"Could be better" I told him avoiding eye contact with him, he then lifted my chin up.

"Tell the truth y/n" he asked me.

"Later?, I got to go" I told him as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I the ran to the locker room, as I did they all gave me funny looks and didn't say a word, I just forced a smile.

No one still hasn't said anything to me not even a word as they all left me behind.

I don't get why they didn't say anything to me, even though I didn't mind I was just annoyed that one would say anything to me like I'm a nice person.

It was time for lunch and I was sat all by myself no surprise there, both the men and women's team have lunch at the same time.

-

Marc

-

Me and the Boys had finish training for the day as we were heading to the cafeteria for lunch I was walking with hector, "Marc y/n" hector told me as I looked over to y/n sat by herself.

"I'll be back" I told him.

I then headed over to y/n to see what's up, "y/n talk to me please" I told him as I toke her phone away and sat down in front of her.

"About what Marc" she asked me.

"Oh come on y/n you know what I'm on about" I told her with laughing.

"No one has talked to me all day Marc, I know I'm not a talkative person but, I feel like they don't like me at all" she told me while tearing up.

I then toke her hand and walked her out of the cafeteria, "y/n they obviously do like you, I felt the same way when I first come into the mens first team" I told her.

"You just got to speak to them and show them what your like, but just promise me to be you" I told her.

She then nodded I gave her a kiss on her cheek, "phone please Marc?" She told me as she put her hand out for me.

"Only if you can come round later?" I asked her while smirking.

"Fine I'll get my mum to drop me off" she said to me she toke her phone and walked off.

I then followed her before she walked back to me and gave me a kiss on my lips, "what was that for?" I asked her confused.

"Just felt like it" she said as she walked off being her own person.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬