𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐜

❦Christian and you both a school reunion ❦

Christian and you both a school reunion

Both Christian and I went to the same high school and we recently got a school reunion invite but as we were  in Italy at the time and it's euros international break so it's the best time for Christian

But we don't have a babysitter to look after our 3 year old daughter she's coming with us.

I didn't want her to come with us just simply because of everyone thought Christian would be with this one girl who hates me for no reason.

But once we got into the car and put Hailey in her car seat and she was chatting away.

"Stop worrying baby" he told me as he put his hand on my thigh.

"Ik I need to but I don't if she will be the same" I told him as I held his hand.

"I'll stay with both of you okay" he said as we pulled up to the location.

I got Hailey out of her car seat and Christian toke her at carried her I shut the car door and Christian then toke my hand, as we all walk up to everyone they all looked at us.

"Oh look who it is the superstars" one of Christians old friends said as we walked up to them.

After a while I heard a voice that I didn't want to hear at all, "oh my god Christian how are you doing, who's this little beauty" she said as she tried to pick up our daughter, he pulled her away.

"Come on baby let's go change you" I said as I toke her from Christian.

-

Christian

-

"Umm why did y/n just take your child?" She asked me confused, I turned and gave her a look.

"That's our child Chloe" I told her pissed.

"Haha stop that's so funny" she told me while laughing, I then gave her a serious look, "oh your not joking?" She added on.

"Why would I be joking" I asked her.

"Oh I just think you could have done better" she told me.

"No don't talk about y/n like that" I said to her, as y/n was walking our way Hailey was walking while hold her hand.

-

y/n

-

As I was walking back I let Hailey walk as she held my hand and Christian came running over and picked our daughter up and she started to laugh.

"Can we go back to Italy now?" He asked me while kissing me.

"Thought you wouldn't ask" I said jokingly as I gave him a kiss.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬