𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐬

❦Where Ruben has to take our daughter to his training session today

Where Ruben has to take our daughter to his training session today.

I woke up early today as I had to get our daughter ready to go to training with Ruben as I have an old friends funeral I have to go to

"Mummy I don't want to go" she said while screaming.

"Come on baby, you'll have fun with daddy today" I said to her as I was getting her ready, then she started to slap me.

"Aurora no slapping your mummy" Ruben raised he's voice as he walked down the stairs.

She then ran to Ruben and he lifted her up, "please call me if anything happens babe" I said to him as I put her shoes on her.

"I will okay stop worrying" he told me as he gave me a kiss.

-

Ruben

-

Once I got to the training ground I got Aurora out her car seat and she walked to the double doors, "no running Rory" I said to her as she stopped.

"I didn't know it was bring your kids to work today?" John stones said jokingly.

"Yeah it is now" I said to him.

"Papai" she shouted to me.

"oi, não grite" I told her as I picked her up.
(Oi no shouting)

When I picked her up she went all shy when she saw John, "you want to be with her all day?" I asked him jokingly.

"Noo daddy I want mummy!" She shouted.

"I know you do but you spending the day with me" I told her and then she started to have a meltdown.

I then carried her to the locker room where some of the boys were and just stopped having her meltdown.

"Oh now you are quiet" I said to her and she just gave me a look.

"Now that's a look" Bernardo said from behind, "where's y/n?" He asked me.

"She's gone to a funeral and couldn't take Rory as she would scream the place down" I told him as I gave Aurora my phone.

"Oh that's what I heard a minute ago?" He jokingly told me.

"Papai, I want manãe" she said to me as she started to cry.

"We will see mummy later" I told her.

"I want her now" she said as she throw my phone across the room.

"Aye why did you throw that" i raised my voice at her, she then went all quiet.

"It's not broken" jack said as he gave me my phone back.

"Thanks bro" I said to him as I got my boots on.

"I'm sorry daddy" Rory said as she put her arms up and was crying.

I lifted her up as we walked outside to see the gaffer waiting for us.

"Daddy who's that?" Rory pointed to pep.

"That's daddy's boss" I said to her, as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Rory can you let daddy train" I said to her.

"No daddy" she said to me to letting go.

"Come on princess" I said to her, "do you want to help me" I asked her, she then nodded.

She was then on the floor kicking a football about with me and the boys.

Jack then pretended to fall on the floor when Rory toke the ball off of him, she just burst out laughing.

But as pep wanted us to do a mini match Rory needed to stay away so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Daddy needs you to stay here okay" I told her, she nodded and gave me a kiss.

I didn't keep my eyes of her but everytime someone fell on the floor she just laughed so hard.

After a while we were in the locker room getting ready to leave, "what's that smell man" Jack said out loud.

"Ruben mate is that Rory who's done one?" They all asked me.

I then put my phone down and Rory was just giving me an evil smile, "yeah she has she giving me a smile" I said to them while laughing.

"Why couldn't your wait for mummy" I said to her.

"But daddy it slipped out of my bum" she said to me while crying.

"It slipped out?" Phil said to me while laughing.

"Honestly she don't care where we are, let's go back to the car so I can change you" I said to her as she started to laugh.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠😭

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠😭