He was a skaterboy she said see you later boy

· • ❝〔 c h a p t e r   t h r e e  〕❞ • ·

The 16 year old girl is sitting on the ground, legs crossed as she is scrolling trough tiktok

Her soulmate is skating in the street infront of her, trying (and failing) new tricks.

It's past midnight ad the two teenagers had sneaked out to spend some more time together.

"Come on, El." Ricky stops in front of her. "Just try it one time."

She sighs as she looks up from her phone. "I already told you, Ricky. I can't risk getting hurt because of dance."

"You won't get hurt, I won't let you fall or let go of you, I promise."

"You're not gonna stop asking till I day yes, are you?" She gives him a pointed look.

"Nope." He grins.

"Fine." She groans. "But Ricky, I swear to god if I fall I'm blaming you."

"That's fine, I won't let you fall anyways." He has an smile on his face, happy she finally said yes.

"Remember when we met?" She stands up from the ground.

"That was different." He states, stepping off his skateboard.

She crosses her arms as she walks towards him. "Was it though?"

"Yeah, because then I was standing on it instead of you." He holds out his hands for her.

She gently places her hands in his. "I still fell because of a skateboard."

"Won't happen again, I promise." He hums. "Step on it with your right feet first then your left."

She's about to step on it before Ricky stopd her. "Wait," He takes of his helmet.

"I'm not wearing that." She crosses her arms.

"Yes you are, safety first." He places it on her head before tightening it. "How come you look cute in everything?"

"Richard."

"Right, you can step on it. Remember right first."

She bites her lip as she looks down at the board on wheels. "I swear to god I'm gonna break something." She mumbles before following his instructions.

You would say that because of dance she has a good balance, but it's like that completely dissapeared as soon as she stepped on it.

The board starts to shake a little and she find herself letting go of his hands to grab his shoulders instead for a better grip.

He instantly moves his hands to her waist to steady her. "See?" He smiles as she found her balance. "I promised I won't let you fall."

"I don't feel very safe on this thing, Rick." She admits, looking down at the board.

"It's completely safe, I promise." He repeats for what feels like the thousand time.

"If you say so." She mumbles.

He sighs as he looks down at her. Because of the fact she is standing on the skateboard she is taller then usual, but he still has to look down at her.

"Come on, you trust me, don't you?"

"Ofcourse I do, Ricky." She answers without a doubt. "I just don't really trust my self on a board with four wheels."

"I got you, Ellie."

She furrows her eyebrows. "Ellie?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I thought it was cute."

"I guess." Truth is, she used to hate the nickname. Some of her friends or family tries to call her that, but she never allowed them. But when Ricky says it, she likes it.

"Wanna skate a little?" He smiles.

"No."

However he ignores her and starts walking, and seeing that he is holding onto her waist the skateboard automatically starts moving with them.

"Richard I don't know your middle name Bowen!" She exclaims, her nails pressing into his shoulders ad she tightens her grip even more.

"Calm down, You can't exactly fall seeing how tight your holding onto me." He rolls his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" She huffs. "I'm being scared and you just roll your eyes at me?"

"Have I told you that you're adorable before?"

"Pretty much on every occasion you get, yeah." She answers, looking down at the board. "Okay, so maybe this isn't so bad."

He grins happily. "I told you so!"

"Okay, yeah I know. I wanna get off though."

"Fine by me, I got you to stand on a board so my mission is complete."