I think I'm in love again.

❝〔 c h a p t e r   s e v e n t e e n  〕❞ •

Eleanor groans as she opens her front door, being met with the sight of Ricky standing while shoving his skateboard in his bag.

"Goodmorning!" He smiles as he looks up at the girl.

She shakes her head. "Why did it have to be a before school rehearsal?" The girl whines as she walks up to Ricky. "I wanna get back in bed."

The boy opens his arms, letting the girl wrap her arms around his torso and leaning her head against his chest. "Then maybe you should have went to bed in time instead of sending me a dozends of texts at like 3 about stranger things."

Eleanor closes her eyes, feeling very comfortable in his arms. "In my defense, it was eleven when I started and suddenly my alarm was going in three hours. Then I decided that three hours sleep wasn't gonna do much and decided to just get ready already."

The boy shakes his head, pressing a kiss onto her head. "Even though that was what I did for like half the school year last year so I can't really talk, but that wasn't exactly the smartest idea."

She groans. "Tell me about it. Can't we just go to bed and tell Miss Jen we forgot?"

"While it sound very tempting to go to sleep with you in my arms, You forced me to do this musical, so we're gonna go there anyways."

"I could give you a kiss too."

He chuckles. "Are you trying to bribe me now?"

"Two kisses?" She tries once again.

"Nope."

"Seriously?" She exclaims. "You always want kisses, and now you say no?"

"I'll get those kisses today anyways." He shrugs his shoulders. "Now let's go, we're gonna be late."

If you're wondering why she wasn't sleeping over at Ricky's anymore, she had a talk with her parents and they agreed to let her be with Ricky.

Ricky swings his arm over her shoulder as they make their way towards the school.

"Hi, we're so sorry we're late, it won't happen again." Ricky apologizes for them as they enter the room.