for your eyes only I'll show you my heart

· • ❝〔 c h a p t e r   s i x  〕❞ • ·

A curly headed girl sighs happily as she lays on her stomach on her bed, starring at the notebook she was doodling in a little

They kissed. He kissed her. She had her first kiss. And she couldn't be more happy.

But then why does she feel a faint feeling of saddness?

It took her a moment to figure out that those weren't her own feelings but those of her soulmate.

She furrows her eyebrows in worry as she rolls over and grabs her phone.

She unlocks her phone and calls Ricky, bringing the phone to her ear.

I takes a few rings till he answered. "Ellie?"

"What's wrong?" She instantly asks. She isn't bothered to be quiet seeing her parents aren't home for the weekend.

"What? I'm fine nothing's wrong." He lies.

"I can feel your emotions, Ricky." She admits. "I know you're not okay."

"Wait you can feel what I'm feeling? Why can't I feel your feelings?" He exclaims.

"Don't change the subject." She hisses. "What's wrong?" She repeats.

"Just stuff at home, El." He admits. "I'll be fine though, I promise."

"Is there anything I can do?" She sighs softly.

It is quiet for a few seconds before he speaks up again. "Can I come to yours? I really could use a hug right now. Or a kiss. Or both. Yeah both sounds nice."

"Ofcourse. Text me when your here, okay?"

"I will. See you soon." He agrees.

"See you in a bit, Rick." She says before the call is ended.

It feels like hours to Eleanor before she gets the text he is here, when in reality it only had been ten minutes.

She rushes downstairs and unlocks the front door. When it is opened she is met with a boy who's eyes are a bit red and puffy, telling her he has cried.

"Hey, Rick." She says softly, holding open up her arms for the hug she promised.

He doesn't say anything, instead he rushes forwards into her open arms and lets his head fall into the crook of her neck.

Her arms wrap around his torso as she rests her chin on his shoulder.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asks after like 30 seconds.

The boy sighs into her skin. "Maybe in a bit."

"Okay." She doesn't push. "How about you go to my room and I'll get us something to drink?"

He slowly pulls back from the girl. "Okay, just be fast, please?" He asks, already wanting to be in the comfort of her arms again.

"Yeah, sure." She agrees and then closes the door before going into the kitchen.

With two glasses in het hand she walks into her room. The boy is laying in his side, One of her pillows clutched to his chest.

"Here." She holds one of the glasses out for him as she sits down next to him.

"Thanks." He sits up, letting go off the pillow before grabbing the glass out of her hand.

They sit there in silence for a while before Ricky speaks up. "My parents have been fighting for a long time now."

"Oh," The girl turns her head to him. "I'm sorry, Ricky."

He shakes his head. "I'm just sick of it. Why can't they just get along like everyone elses their parents."

"Couples fight sometimes. It's what makes the relationship healthy."

"Yeah well this isn't sometimes." The boy huffs. "They didn't even know I heard them."

The girl isn't sure what to say, afterall she can't relate to what he is going trough. So instead she leans her head onto his shoulder, hoping to give him some sort of comfort.

He sighs as he leans his head on hers, closing her eyes. "Thank you for being here, Ellie."

"Ofcourse. I'll always be here, Ricky." The girl instantly answers.

"I know." He mutters. "And I'll always be there for you too, you know that right?"

"Ofcourse I know that, Ricky." She chuckles.

"Good." He lifts up his head. "So how about that kiss now?"

She lifts her head of his shoulder and turns her body to face him, With a smile on her face she grabs his face and pulle him into a kiss.