we make each other strong.

〔 c h a p t e r  t h i r t y t  s e v e n 〕❞

They finished tonights show, and Eleanor couldn't be happier

They finished tonights show, and Eleanor couldn't be happier. Sure, some things went wrong, but at the end she was standing on the stage with all the new friends she made this semester.

After they finished performing we're all in this together Eleanor had changed back into her clothes, she just kept the make up on, she coukd take that off at home.

"Here you are."

Eleanor turns around and smiles at the boy standing there. "Here I am."

He grins, walking towards her. "I'm proud of you, you did good."

"And I'm proud of you, Ricky Bowen who hates musicals." She giggles.

"I still hate them." He tells her. "Just slightly less."

"You love them." She grins, laying her arms in his neck and leaning up to kiss him gently for a few seconds.

"Maybe I do, you better not tell anyone that though." He says as he leans back.

"Hmm," She pretends to think about it. "You're secrets safe with me."

He sighs softly. "What happens now?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "Well, we always go to Denny's after finishing a show."

"I meant, now it all is over."

"Oh. Well, don't you have three months of video games to catch up on?" She asks.

He nods his head. "Yeah."

"Then I guess that is what happens." She tells him. "And you can always join the musical second semester."

"Troyella part two? I'd like that." He grins. "If we do the second movie though."

"I mean, we already have the cast, so it should be obvious to do that one." Eleanor points out. "Anyways, I'm gonna find Seb. I see you when we head to Denny's?"

"Yeah." He watches her as she walks towards the door, and suddenly he just can't keep it in anymore. "I love you."

Eleanor instantly turns around, sure he technically had already told her that he loved her because of the song, but hearing him actually say it, it just hits different.

"I purposely kept skating by that street every night, knowing you would be there." He admits. "I felt a sort of pull to you, and when we finally met and figured out we're soulmates, I knew I would love you."

Eleanor knows exactly what he is talking about, everytime she saw the boy skating past her, she just couldn't keep her eyes off him, only wanting to be closer to her.

"When you told me how you stole that stupid frog stuffed animal from a kid, and you actually had kept it, I knew I was in love with you from that moment-"

"Because I stole a stuffed animal?" She giggles.

Ricky shakes his head, laughing at the girl. "No, but how you still kept it over all the years, how passionate you were about that stupid thing."

She tills her head at him, smiling as the boy continues ranting why he is in love with her.

"I love you, Eleanor. I loved you when I first heard you sing, When you showed me those videos of the previous musicals you had done. I loved you when I walked late in auditions and you were singing that song, lover. I loved you for so long now, And I honestly am surprised I managed to keeo it to myself for so long because I just wanted.to shout that I'm in love with Eleanor Hart. And when we broke up, I kicked myself every night for that, knowing I hurt you so much, but not once did I stop loving you."

Eleanor walks closer till she is standing right infront of him.

"And when I finally got my girl back, I just fell more in love with you, not even knowing that was possible." He shakes his head.

"I love you. I love every second I spend with you, If it is making out in the stairwell, rehearsing or you forcing me to watch musicals, it doesn't matter, I love all of it. And I don't know what will happen when we walk out of these doors and I don't care. As long as I got you with me I don't care."

Eleanor by now has tears streaming doen her face, she chuckles, not finding words to say to him right now, cause how can you top all he just said?

So instead she just pulls his face to hers and makes their lips meet.

"Ricky Bowen," She says as soon as they pulled apart for air, she rests her forehead against his. "I'm so in love with you, I don't even have words for it."

Ricky smiles as he hears her say the words. "Say it again."

"I love you." She repeats.

"Again?" He whispers.

"I love you." She giggles as Ricky picks her up and spins her around.

As soon as he puts her down he leans back down to kiss every place of skin her can find.

"I will never get tired of hearing you say that, I already know it." He grins happily. "I love you."

"I love you too, you dork." She laughs. "But now we really should find our friends and keep the tradition going because I'm not giving up on Denny's."

"Alright." He sighs. "But you're gonna have to deal with hearing me say that the whole night."

"That's completely fine by me."

Holy shit

Holy shit.

That was season 1, and also the end of this book:(

I loved writing this so much! I will get book two ready and update y'all when it is posted!