everything you do is magic.

〔 c h a p t e r  t h i r t y   t w o〕❞

The original plan was to stay over at Ashlyn for a sleepover, but after some shit happened the sleepover was cancelled, and Ricky invited her to sleepover at his instead, and obviously she agreed.

Eleanor lays on his bed, still in the dress, his sweater on over it seeing the walk back infact was very cold.

"Need some pants from me?" Ricky asks as he walks back into his room, phone in hand.

"In a bit. I'm too tired to change." She mutters. "How'd the call went?"

Ricky had just called his mom. "It went fine, we talked a bit."

She hums. "Good. Can I get cuddles?" She holds her arms out to him like a toddler who wants to be held.

He chuckles as he enters his bed, getting under the covers and taking the girl in his arms.

It is quiet for a little while as he gently plays with his hair. "I seriously doubt you are comfortable right now."

She frowns, looking up from his chest. "What? I am very, very comfortable in your arms, you should know that by now."

Ricky feels all giddly inside from her words. She feels comfortable in my arms? She feels comfortable in my arms!!! "Yeah, I meant cuddling with a dress on though."

She shrugs her shoulders. "I'll change in like 20 minutes."

"Just quickly change now so you can go to sleep. I can feel that you are tired." Ricky tells her.

She groans as she shakes her head. "I'm way too comfortable right now."

"Ellie."

"If you want me to change so bad you do it." She huffs.

He blinks at her as she just realized what she said.

"Uh.. Ignore that?" She mumbles awkwardly.

"Yep." He nods his head. "Will do."

She closes her eyes as she fully leans her head against his chest. She really needs to start thinking before she says something.

Ricky sighs softly, pressing a kiss down on her head. "Not that I would have minded.."

She slowly looks up at him, and the way she looks at him she suddenly looks so innocent in his eyes. "Yeah?"

He purses his lips. "Can't really stop thinking about it since that day in my room."

"Neither can I." And it is the truth. She know they would have had sex if Mike didn't walk in, and that gets her thinking of Mike telling him he wouldn't be home for another hour.

"I have been wanting to since." He admits.

She slowly sits up, Ricky turning to look at her. "I want to."

"Now?" He asks, his eyes widden slightly.

She nods her head. "Yeah, now."

He places his hand on her cheek. "Are you really sure?"

She leans into his palm. "Yeah. Are you?"

"Definetly." He slowly closes the space between them.

And that night both of them lost their virginity, and neither of them regret a thing about it.

Sure it wasn't the best, and a lot could have went better, but for them it was perfect and they don't regret a thing.

short chapter but whatever