you left me there crying, wondering what I did wrong.

• ❝〔 c h a p t e r  t w e n t y - o n e  〕❞ •

The ride home is awkward as they sit there in silence. The girl starting out of the window, trying her hardest to ignore the feeling of his eyes on her.

Ricky just stares at her with a worried look. He found her high at school, and then she broke down. Just the sight of it made him want to pull her into his arms and never let go.

Hell, she didn't even want to step in a car with him, exclaiming she couldn't be in a close space with him.

She's so hurt. And he did that too her.

And he keeps reminding himself why he did that. He felt all her emotions, but he kept quiet. Hoping she'd talk about it too him. But she never did.

He could feel how overwhelmed she was, clearly not used to being in a relationship.

He felt her insecurities, jealousy. Wether it was about Nini or how she simply was insecure of herself as a person or girlfriend.

He felt her sadness, and no matter how hard he tried cheering her up by hugs, sweet words, kisses or just being with her, it didn't work. He hated how he could never do something about it cause she simply didn't communicate with him.

He hated how she kept acting like everything was fine. How she kept putting up that smike he easily could seperate from her real one. He hated being able to feel her pain but not knowing what to do to help her.

Ofcourse what he felt wasn't all bad. He could feel her calmness when she was laying in his arms, how her worries dissapeared for a little before they came back.

He didn't only feel it but could see how comfortable and safe she felt in his arms, if she was awake or asleep. He just knew.

He felt her get all giddly when he would kiss her, he felt it when he simply would compliment her or call her by petnames.

He felt her happiness when she was with him.

He broke up with her cause she simply doesn't realize she needs to talk to him about stuff. That he needs to know stuff. But she thinks she can hide it from him, even though he can feel her enotions and always knows when somethings up.