I'm wasting my time when it was always you.

· • ❝〔 c h a p t e r   n i n e  〕❞ • ·

Eleanor is standing infront of her mirror, looking at her reflection wondering if this is gonna be the outfit

She is wearing a white t shirt with over it a blue dress with white flowers on it, white ankle socks with her light blue converse. She is wearing some basic make up and her curls is in an half up half down hairstyle with two ponytails.

Ricky had asked her last night if she wanted to go on their first date today, and obviously said yes.

She isn't sure where they're going seeing he didn't want to say much, he just said dress casual, so here she is, but is this too casual.

She shakes her head, she thinks it is cute,  if it is not right for whatever they're gonna do he should have been more detailed.

The girl grabs her purse which includes some cigarettes and a lighter and some money just in case. Seeing the dress doesn't have pockets her phone can go in there too.

She walks downstairs just as the doorbell rings. "Mom, I'm going!" She calls out to where ever she is in the house.

"Have fun! Don't be home too late!" She yells back.

Her parents think she is simply going to hangout as friends, but what they don't know won't hurt them.

"I know!" She opens the door being met by Ricky, he is wearing a simple black t shirt and some jeans, atleast she didn't overdress.

"Hey Ellie." He grins, holding out his hand for her.

"Hey Rick." She smiles back, placing her hand in his.

"Okay, so we're gonna have to drive for like 20 minutes, but.." He holds up a blindfold.

The girl groans. "Seriously? A blindfold?"

"I don't want to mess up the surpise!" He defends himself. "Turn around?"

"Atleast let me get in the car first." She crosses her arms.

"Okay yeah, that probably is a good idea." He agrees, walking towards the car, pulling her along.

As soon as she is buckled in Ricky puts the blindfold infront of her eyes.

"Don't get my hair in it when you tie it." She quickly says, not feeling like having her hair stuck in it.

"I'll be carefull." He answers, tying the ends together. "Not too tight?"