I thought you were my fairytale.

〔 c h a p t e r  t w e n t y - e i g h t  〕❞

"Sebbie!" The girl exclaims. "You look amazing!" Seb is wearing a pink t shirt with a silver, glittery jacket iver it with shoes that match and some blue jeans.

"El!" The blonde smiles, turning around and pulling her in a hug, he pulls back but still holds onto her arms.

"So do you!" He smiles, letting go of her arms.

The girl does a small spin. Her hair is straightened and recurled just like she had at prom with the front pieces on one side pulled back.

She is wearing a long white tanktop with over it a green shirt and a orange jacket with some light blue jeans and brown boots.

"So how do I look?" She recognizes Ricky's voice and starts to turn around.

As soon as she turns around her hand went to her mouth, laughs escaping past her lips as she looks at Ricky Bowen with an wig on his head.

"Oh my god." The girl shakes her head. "Ricky that's bad." She laughs.

The wig is blonde and straight, supposed to match with Troy's hair but to be honest it just looks like Justin Bieber.

"What you don't like it?" He grins, jokingly flipping the hair a little as he walks towards her.

"It's definetly... something." She purses her lips. "Let's just say I prefer your curls." She giggles, ruffling the hair of his wig.

"Well, my Gabriella, you look amazing. Although the outfit is questionable." He grabs her hand and lifts it up, telling her to do a spin which she does.

"Yeah, I'm glad we don't dress like 2006 anymore." She grimaces.

Ricky looks past her and grins. "Hello, Gina."

"Troy, you look the best." Gina laughs as Ricky lets go and lifts his hand for a high five, Eleanor frowns as he watches her interwine their hands instead and hold it for a few seconds before letting go.

They start taking the pictures.

Or atleast they tried, But Seb's heel broke, They couldn't jump at the same time so they were taking a long time till they had a somewhat decent picture.

Then the afternoon practise was held, but they figured out Miss Jenn might lose her job, so currently everyone's leaving.

"Well that esculated quickly." Ellie mumbles, standing up from where she was seated and walking towards Ricky who was gonna grab his stuff.