falling for you fools gold.

〔 c h a p t e r  thirty 〕❞

To say that Eleanor had it busy was an understatement, she has tons of homework, the musical and dance

So it is safe to say the girl is a bit stressed out with everything going on.

And Ricky tried his best to help her, because feeling her stress all the time isn't something he enjoyed.

He had asked what's going on one time when they were at school, and she simply told him the truth. That it was all becoming too much.

And Ricky helped her, he offered to help her with homework so she could focus more on the musical and dance, and the girl agreed.

She isn't sure if her grades will stay the same, but that is fine, as long as she will pass she's fine with it.

But just taking away the homework, jt still is too much. She spends her nights rehearsing her lines, getting little to no sleep.

So when the girl wasn't paying attention at dance it didn't come as a surprise.

What did came as a surprise is the girl yelping out in pain as she dropped to the floor, hand reaching towards her ankle.

She was send to the doctor, and she sprained it. Luckily not to bad, she just needs to keep her weight of it and not dance for a while.

And when the doctor told her that she instantly decides to not tell anyone about her injury, knowing it would mean saying goodbye to her role.

So when the girl arrived at Ricky's house so they could meet up before the thankgiving party at ashlyns, she acted like she wasn't in pain.

"Hey, baby." She grins as she walks into his kitchen, seeing Ricky leaning on the kitchen counter, she wraps his arms around him from behind, leaning her head against his back.

Mike had told her to just walk in whenever it was needed, and while kt was a bit strange at first she got used to it.

"Hey, sweetheart." He smiles as he feels her hug him, turning around so she is leaning against his chest instead.

"Whatcha doing?" She asks, placing her chin against his chest to look up at him.

He sighs softly. "Trying to get the courage to call my mom." He admits.

The shorter girl frowns. "You know you don't have to be the one to call right, she is the adult. She can call."

He rubs his thumbs on her waist over the brown fabric of the dress she is wearing. "I know, but she's all alone. I have dad, you. She has no one."