All I want is love that lasts.

❝〔 c h a p t e r   n i n e t e e n  〕❞ •

Eleanor sits down on her bed, her curls put into a bun

Eleanor sits down on her bed, her curls put into a bun. She is dressed in the sweatshirt of Ricky which she promised to give back today together with some shorts.

She sighs as she looks down at the keyboard she had placed on her bed, her notebook and a pen next to it.

She presses some keys, She just needs to get her feelings out. And her method for that had always been writing.

The girl writes some if the notes down on the paper, and for like twenty minutes she us making up a melody.

Next, lyrics.

"We fell in love but it didn't last." She whispers, writing it down in the notebook.

She knows they didn't practically fell in love, but it sure as hell felt that way.

She just wanted it too last.

"All I want is love to last."  Her pen moves over the paper.

"He pushes me away, and I won't fight for love if you won't meet me halfway."

The curly headed girl keeps writing lyrics in the notebook, then starting over when it doesn't sound right.

After putting the lyrics in the right order she places the notebook next to the keyboard and places her fingers on the keys.

I found a guy, told me I was a star
He held the door held my hand in the dark
And he's perfect on paper but he's lying to my face.

Does he think that I'm the kinda girl who needs to be saved?

And there's one more boy, he's from my past
We fell in love but it didn't last
'Cause the second I figure it out he pushes me away
And I won't fight for love if you won't meet me halfway

And I say that I'm through but this song's still for you.

All I want is love that lasts
Is all I want too much to ask?

Is it something wrong with me?
All I want is a good guy.

Are my expectations far too high?
Try my best but what can I say
All I have is myself at the end of the day
But shouldn't that be enough for me?
Ooh ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh