so take your time while you're mine and smoke slow.

· • ❝〔 c h a p t e r   s e v e n  〕❞ • ·

TW smoking (?)

The next morning Eleanor woke up feeling a weight on her. She opens her eyes confused and looks down to find a head of curls resting on her chest.

Ricky still is asleep, and he looks very peacefull currently.

She hadn't even noticed he had fallen asleep on her last night while they were cuddling.

She is just happy her parents won't be home till tomorrow or she would have a lot of explaining to do.

"Rick." She whispers softly, gently pushing against his shoulders.

He groans as he moves a little before letting out a content sigh into her shirt.

"Ricky." She tries again.

"Ellie?" He mumbles tiredly.

"Yeah, hi." She chuckles. "Could you maybe move?"

"You're warm."

"Okay, so hear me out." She rolls her eyes. "If you move towards the pillow and actually use the blanket you'd be warm aswell."

"It won't be as comfortable though." He mumbles into the fabric of her shirt.

"Just let go of me for like twenty minute tops, ok?" She moves her hand up towards his curls and runs her fingers trough the hairs.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Just making some food, ok?" She answers, growing annoyed with the boy.

"Can I have some aswell?" He asked, finally moving off her.

"Yeah sure." She answers, getting out of her bed.

"Wait, can I have a kiss first?" She turns back around to be met with puppy eyes.

She quickly leans forward, speaking his lips before turning around.

"I wanted a real kiss!" He yells after her.

With a smile on her face she walks downstairs into her kitchen. Quickly looking trough everything she has she decided on making some toast.

Putting the bread in the toaster, she walks towards her backyard, she passes by her jacket which she quickly grabs aswell.

She sits down on a chair and grabs her pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of the pocket of her jacket.

She knows it is bad for her, but smoking is her way of dealing with stuff. She had a period where she wasn't in the best stage, and started smoking. Now she is addicted, and couldn't even stop if she wanted to.

She places a cigarette between her lips begore bringing the lighter towards the tip. She inhales to make sure the cigarette will stay lit before taking it away between her lips.

"You're making food outside or something?" A voice says from behind her.

She blows out the smoke. "Something."

Ricky walks towards her and furrows his eyebrows as he sees the cigarette in her hand. "You smoke?"

She turns her head to him. "Yeah? you have a problem with that? because then I won't smoke in your pressence."

"Nah, I'm a skater, remember? I smoke aswell." He shrugs his shoulders before sitting down next to her.

She picks up the pack. "Want one?"

"Sure, why not?" He takes a cigarette out of the pack and takes the lighter out of her hand.  "I didn't see you as the girl who smokes."

She shrugs her shoulders. "I started last year. No big deal."

"Why'd you start?" He asks, bleojng out some smoke.

She raises an eyebrow at him. "Why'd you start?"

"Group pressure." He answers easily. "All my friends smoked, and so I started aswell."

She hums, bringing the cigarette towards her lips. "Shit just went down, so I found a way to cope with all of it."

"Are you okay?" He looks at her with a worried expression.

She forces a smile. "Yeah. I'm over it anyways."

He shakes his head. "You got sad when you talked about it. I could feel it."

She sighs. Great. Now he can feel her feelings too, guess that means no hiding what she really is feeling from him. "I don't really want to talk about it. Not yet."

He wraps an arm around her shoulder. "That's fine."

She leans into his embrace, reating her head on his shoulder. "Thank you."

"I meant what I said last night," His thumb is moving in circles over her shoulder. "I'm here for you."

"I know." She whispers before bringing the cigarette towards her lips, taking another hit.

She closes her eyes, feeling very content in her soulmates arms. They both sit their in silence, his head leaning on hers, every now and then bringing the cigarette to their lips. Not ones is the comfortable silence broken. Till-

"The toast!" The girl exclaims, dropping the cigarette and ducking under his arm as she rushes inside where the alarm is going off and smoke filled the kitchen.

Ricky chuckles as he looks behind him, watching his soulmate rush into the kitchen. "Guess I'll be the cook later."

"