two hearts in one home

• ❝〔 c h a p t e r   f i f t e e n  〕❞ • ·

Eleanor smiles happily as she lays on her stomach on Ricky's bed, looking at the boy who is looking trough his closet. "I can't believe we got the leads!"

"Trust me, I totally expected to be a tree."  Ricky says, oushing some clothes aside.

"Once again, I don't think there is a tree HSM." The girl rolls her eyes.

"Well for me they would  have made an exception." The boy sighs, turning around to face the girl. "Where is the sweater I gave you?"

"In my locker at school." The girl answers, sending him a smile, knowing it is his favorite.

He groans as he walks towards the bed, falling next to her. "I wanted to wear it!"

"Sorry, I'll give it to you tomorrow." The girl lifts her hand, ruffling his curls.

"I wanted it now." He slaps her hand away from messing up his hair.

"Well I don't have it, I forgot I had put it in my locker before school." She shrugs her  shoulders. "Can I make it up to you?" She asks sarcastically.

ricky however found that a good idea. "I mean, you said at school today that I would get a kiss later and I haven't have it yet."

She shakes her head. "Why is that always what you ask for by whatever is going on?"

However, she still leans over him and captures his lips in hers for a few seconds in a slow, sweet kiss.

"Okay, but back to the musical." She pulls back and lays back down, much to Ricky's dismay.

He opens his eyes. "What about the musical."

"You're playing Troy!" She exclaims. "And I play Gabriella! That is amazing!"

"It's pretty cool, yeah." He shrugs his shoulders.

"You don't seem very excited." The girl furrows her eyebrows.

He sighs, lifting his arm, a simple movement and yet the girl knows exactly what he means as she moves closer, resting her head on his chest.