I'll look after you.

· • ❝〔 c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n 〕❞ • ·

Eleanor stares at her house infront of her. She knows she has to go inside, but she really doesn't want to.

"Are you sure I'll don't have to come with you?" The boy asks. "I don't like the thought of you going inside alone." He admits.

She sighs softly as she turns to face her boyfriend. "No offense, but I think you going inside with me will only make things worse."

"Yeah, you're right I guess." Still, just thinking if the fact the woman in their had slapped her, and she'll have to go back inside alone doesn't feel right to him.

"I'll be quick. I'll juet change, grab my school stuff and some extra clothes, ok?" She tells him.

She had talked with Ricky and Mike, and they decided that she atleast would stay for an week with them.

"Okay, But if she does anything I will know." He reminds her. "I'll be inside within ten seconds."

"Yeah." She sighs before walking forward towards the door. She softly pushes it open and closes it behind her. She waits for any sound, but hears nothing.

With a sigh of relief she quietly walks up the stairs, in her room she decided to first change clothes to something for school.

She decides on some simple blue baggy jeans with a light purple cropped t shirt. She puts on her white sneakers with them and decides to do her curls in a ponytail which took a bit longer then expected.

She looks at the sweater on het bed which belongs to Ricky before she pulls it over her head. It was comfortable. It smelled like Ricky, it makes her feel safe.

She grabs her Harry Styles totebag and shoves some clothes in it. She fills her toiletbag which she puts on top of the clothes.

Lastly she grabs her schoolbag which is striped in black and white. Thinking she has everything she needs she opens her door with her hands fulls.

Her mom.

"Eleanor.." She starts, with tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't have hit you."