Nothing can come between you and i.

〔 c h a p t e r  t h i r t y t  f i v e 〕❞

"We've got mystery flowers people!" Eleanor looks up from her place next to Ricky, her head still resting on his shoulder

Ricky and Eleanor had been together pretty much the whole day with stupid smiles on their faces, they hadn't talked about certain lines in the song they sang, but they both know that they love each other.

And that's enough for now.

Carlos had walked in with a huge basket with a lot of flowers in it.

"Wow those are massive." Ej comments, looking up from his phone in what feels like the first time since he walked in.

"Why mystery?" Red asks with a smile.

"There was no card," Carlos says after he put the flowers down. "So I'm guessing it's dealer's choice."

Carlos then chuckles. "But if I had to bet I'd say it's for our leading lady." He points at Eleanor who awkwardly smiles, knowing who the flowers actually are for seeing Red asked her for help.

Ellie tills her head of Ricky his shoulder as miss Jenn walks in. "My beautifull babies, let's gather around for some housekeeping!"

"First of all," Miss Jenn turns towards the flowers. "Who brought Versailles?"

"No one knows." Carlos chuckles.

"Well I'll suppose we'll just have to share then. oh and speaking of sharing, most of you know that our dazzling Taylor had to leave under famy circumstances."

Now Bailee wasn't close with Gina or anything, but she knows that a few people here are, and she's sorry for her that she had to leave so suddenly.

"Gina sends her love and support to all of you, but unfortunately she's on the East Coast and won't be able to make it to tonight's performance. And so I have asked Kourtney to fill in in her instead!" Miss Jenn says as she points at Kourtney.

Eleanor smiles at the girl as she claps for her friend.

"So now, what I would like to do is, please think of a word or prase from the show that expresses where your head is, or your goals tonight If anyone wants to share?"

After no one says anything Red decides to speak up. " You are my guys and this is my team."

"What if you wanna try something really new,  and it's a total disaster and all your friends laugh at you?" Ricky quotes as he stands up from the bench.