we were to close to the stars.

〔 c h a p t e r  t h i r t y t h r e e 〕❞

Eleanor groans as she hides her face in Ricky's chest, hoping to block out the sound of his alarm

She feels Ricky move before the blaring of the alarm clock stopped.

"Ellie." He chuckles as she tightens her grip on him when he tried to get up.

"Mm, I'm tired." She mumbles into his nude chest.

His fingers run over her naked back, sending shivers down her spine. "I know." He says gently. "How are you feeling?"

How is she feeling? There's a ache between her legs, reminding her that she lost her virginity last night.

And while that aching is fucking annoying, she couldn't feel better.

Ricky and her had sex last night. They took each other's virginity last night. She never felt closer to him before, physically and literally.

"I feel amazing." She says honestly. "Tired but amazing."

After they had sex he had took care of her, cleaned her up, braid her hair for her so her curls wouldn't be that much of a mess in the morning and tucked her in his bed.

He grins. "Good. I feel amazing too."

The girl grabs her clothes she had took from home the previous night and pulls her clothes on.

Her outfit excists of a white tanktop with a plaided skirt, a pantyhose and black ankle boots. Her hair is put into a bun seeing she didn't have her products to do her hair.

Lastly she had put on a oversized leather jacket before they went on their way to school.

-

Yeah, now they don't feel amazing at all, when they walked into the bombshelter, they were met with the sight of fire fighters and a burned down room, water dripping from the ceiling.

Eleanor gasps softly, her grip on his arm tighting a bit as she looks around her safeplace.

The other theatre kids enter the room and instantly start talking about what could have happened.

"What happened?" Nini asks with wide eyes as she takes in the room.

"It's okay. Nobody was hurt. There was a small fire in the theater over the holiday. And the sprinklers did their job." Miss Jenn explains as she walks towards the group of kids.