Hear our song on the radio

· • ❝〔 c h a p t e r   f o u r  〕❞ • ·

As Eleanor lays on het bed, her dark curls spread out over her pillow she stares at her ceiling

As Eleanor lays on het bed, her dark curls spread out over her pillow she stares at her ceiling. 'Enchanted' By Taylor Swift is blasting out of the speaker of her laptop which is laying at the end of het bed.

The song reminds her of Ricky. Of how she litterally was enchanted to meet him. He's her soulmate.

Soulmates can meet at any age, mostly in their teen years of young adults. But it doesn't matter at what age you meet them, the bond will just be as strong and grow even stronger the more time you spend with them.

A thing that comes along with the bond is being able to feel what the other is feeling.

When the bond has developed, you'll be able know exactly how they're feeling, you'll be able to tell when they're happy, sad, scared or even when they love someone.

Now her's and Ricky's bond hasn't grown that big yet, but with how much time has grown, she'll be sure it won't take long.

"You're starring at your ceiling, listening to Taylor Swift. Should I be concerned?" Eleanor hadn't even realized the boy entering as she was thinking of Ricky. That seems to be the only thing in her mind recently. Ricky, Ricky, Ricky.

"What are you doing here?" The girl furrows her eyebrows as she sits up, turning to the blonde boy.

"What? Can't I visit my favorite girl?" The boy grins, walking towards her bed and laying down next to her.

"What will your girlfriend think of the fact that I'm your favorite girl?" Eleanor jokes.

"Please, she agrees with me on pretty much everything about you. I wouldn't be surprised if you're her favorite girl aswell."

"I feel flattered." She jokingly brings her hand to her chest. "But seriously, why are you here? Don't you have any sheep to chase or something?"

"It almost sounds like you don't want me here."

"What? no, ofcourse I do want you here, Sebby." She instantly says. "You're like me favorite person ever! Normally you just text first."

"I actually did text you that I was coming over so we could finish our harry potter marathon. But you were to busy being depressed to read my text."

"I actually wasn't being depressed. I was just thinking." She smiles as Ricky enters her thoughts once again.

"I know that smile." Seb groans. "Who do you think is cute now?"

"My soulmate."

The blonde his head snaps up, now noticing that her make-upless her face has no handprint on it. "No way! You met him? When, where, who?"

"It's skaterboy." She grins happily. "He made me fall and placed his hand on my cheek to make sure I was ok."

"So he didn't slap you?"

She laughs as she shakes her head. "No, he didn't. God am I glad that it was not that."

"Wait hold on, the guy you have been crushing on for the past year turns out to be your soulmate? You need to teach me your manifest process."

"I know, crazy right? But he is even cuter now I have seen his face. Oohh and he has curls! Curls Seb. You know curly hair is my weekness!" She exclaims dreamily.

"Do you have a picture? I need to see if he is as hot as you make him sound."

"We took a picture today." She unlocks her phone and opens snapchat before turning the phone to Seb.

He grabs the phone and zooms in on the picture, looking at the boy.

"His name's Ricky." The girl tells him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Wait, That's Ricky Bowen." Seb realizes. "Nini's ex."

She humms as she nods her head. "That's him."

The two know Nini from Theatre, they were friends, not super close but they still talkes about stuff, so naturally the topic of her boyfriend came up.

"And you don't mind that at all?" Seb furrows his eyebrows.

"Nah, why would I? He's allowed to date other people, you know. We both are."

"You never did." He states.

"No, but that doesn't mean I never liked anyone. It's fine, Seb. They broke up a while ago. I seriously do not mind."

"If you say so. Anyways, I approve, this guy is hot." Seb hands back the phone.

"Once again, you have a girlfriend!" She laughs, shoving his shoulder after she lifted her head.

"Me and Nathalie have an agreement that we can call people hot. It's simply an observasion."

"Sure, Seb. Just an observation." She gives him a look.

"Hey! He is all yours, El." He holds up his hands in surrender.

The girl looks down at the picture of them. "Not yet."

The picture they took: