I get a little bit alone sometimes.

• ❝〔 c h a p t e r  t w e n t y  〕❞ •

Eleanor had never felt so bad before. Yet she tried her best to look normal. Like nothing is wrong. Like she hadn't gad her first break up last night.

It might be overdramatic, they didn't even date for that long. But still, she really, really liked him.

Orcourse she does, he is her soulmate afterall. There is a bind created between them, a soulmate bond. It practically makes you feel attracted to that person on instant. Feeling appear way quicker, you will be able to feel what the other is feeling at all times.

The girl is wearing more make up theb she usual wears to school, trying to cover up her red eyes from all the crying. Trying to hide the fact she hadn't slept at all last night.

Currently the girl is sitting on the stairs in some stairwell at school. Her first class had already started, but the girl just didn't had it in her to get in there.

So here she is, playing with the bracelet Ricky had given her. She thought about taking it off but decided against it.

She seriously always walked into school with his sweatshirt on till she decided that Ricky seeing her in his clothes after the broken up was gonna be a awkward experience.

So instead she dressed inro some ripped mom jeans and an yellow oversized sweater and black boots.

She didn't do anything with her hair, just letting her long curls stay down.

She sighs as she grabs her phone, just scrolling trough her social media. When she opens snapchat she is met with is a picture of her and Ricky.

The girl purses her lips as she stares at the photo. On the picture Ricky is kissing her cheek, although his lips are closer to her lips then actually on her cheek.

She groans as she locks her phone and drops it on her lap.

"El?"

Her head snaps up and the last person she wants to see is standing there.

"Caswell." She glares at the brunette.