She's getting on my nerves.

❝〔 c h a p t e r  t w e n t y - t h r e e  〕❞

Eleanor has no idea where her phone is. She looked everywhere, but she just can't find it. She had called Seb if he by accident had took it but he informed her he didn't. He did tell her rehearsals were gonna be an hour early, so luckily she won't miss those.

The girl sighs as she runs her hand trough her curls as she sits down by the piano. She doesn't understand where ut can be.

"Hey, Ellie?" Ricky appears on her side. "How are you?"

"Honestly? Stressed out." She exclaims. "I have lost my phone in rehearsal friday, and I still haven't found it!" She exclaims.

Ricky furrows his eyebrows. "You don't have your phone right now?" Oh that's why she didn't answer his voicemail.

"Yeah." She groans.

"Have you checked lost&found yet?" Ricky suggests.

The girl her eyes widden. "Shit, no I didn't. I'll check right now! Thanks Rick."

"Hey," He grabs her arm. "Gina needs to learn you a dance, I'll check, okay?" Then I can delete the voicemail aswell.

"Hi," She smiles at the girl as she walks up to her, somehow she looks shocked that she is here.

"Eleanor, hey! You made it." She looks happier then that she sounds.

"Uh, yeah?" She tills her head a little.

"Well, just a warning. The dance might be a bit hard." She sniles sweetly, but she knows she doesn't mean it that way. Ok, nope she doesn't like her one bit.

Luckily she is a dancer and is able to pick it all up pretty quick.

"Is it possible Gina stole my phone? Juat thinka bout it! My phone goes missing and she plans a whole new dance, and puts the rehearsal earlier. I wasn't gonna be here on time if Seb didn't tell me. And wenall know she wants to be Gabriella very bad." She crosses her arms, looking in the camera.

She looks with crossed arms as Gina shows the dance. At the auditions she decided to not add dance, so obviously she doesn't know she can do all rhis easily.

"Ta-da" Gina smiles as she does her end move. "So that but you start on your left foot."  She stands back up. "Ready?"

She sends her a sweet smile. "Uh-uh." Looks like she'll show off her dance steps, anyways.

she copies what Gina did almost flawlessly. Gina looking in shock at the girl which slowly turns into a glare.

"Okay, I stole her phone I admit. U thought if she'll miss the rehearsal Miss Jenn will think she doesn't take it serious seeing she also missed last rehearsal. And in case that didn't work a hard dance would do the trick. But no, she can dance! I'm gonna get Gabriella, one way or another." Gina states as she looks up into the camera from Eleanor who had ended in the splits.

"That was very good, Eleanor!" Miss Jenn compliments her. "I didn't know you could do all that."

She shrugs her shoulders. "I have done dance ever from when I was little. It wasn't hard to remember it all. Nice Choreo by the way, Gina."

She walks away from her and towards her bag to get her water, Ricky looks up from his phone.

"Look what I got." He grins, taking her phone from his pocket.

"Oh thank god." She sighs happily as she takes the phone. "You're a life saver, Ricky Bowen."

She checks her messages and then frowns.

"What?" He asks.

"Miss Jenn said Gina had texted me, but she never did." She mumbles, shaking her head. "I think she stole my phone." She admits then.

"Are you sure?" Ricky raises his eyebrows.

"No." She sighs. "Which is why I won't do anything. I'm not that low."