A moment in love.

〔 c h a p t e r  t h i r t y  f o u r 〕❞

The next morning the girl is filled with anxiety, she is si nervous

The next morning the girl is filled with anxiety, she is si nervous. Tonight is her first night playing a lead, so she is lretty nervous.

One thing she does when she is nervous is dress up, so she decided to change the outfit she is wearing into something else, just to get her mind off it for a bit.

She had put on a long sleeve, green croptop with some black mom jeans and her usual black boots.

She had already straightened her hair so it wouldn't have to be done by Kourtney at school so her now straight hair is just put into a ponytail.

Her make up will be done at school aswell so she isn't wearing any as well.

"I can't believe it is opening night tonight!" Eleanor exclaims as she walks next to Seb into the hallway.

"You're gonna do great, El." Seb reassures the girl, noticing she is nervous.

She sends him a smile. "Thanks, so will you, Sharpay."

"I'm nervous." He admits.

"You have nothing to worry about, Seb. You'll do amazing." Eleanor places her hand on his arm.

"I'm just not sure how they'll react to me playing Sharpay, and not a girl."

"Seb, everyone will love it, trust me. And if they don't they are just stupid people who we will ignore, okay?"

"Okay." He nods his head. "I'm gonna find Carlos."

They say goodbye and Eleanor goes her own way to find Ricky.

Eleanor opens the doors to where the musical will be held. "Oh, hey. Ricky bowen being early?" She grins as she spots her boyfriend talking to Miss Jenn.

Ricky chuckles. "Let me guess, Jitters?"

"I'm dying of nervouness over here." She hisses. "My first lead! that is nerve wrecking."

"But it won't be the last." Miss Jenn tells the girl who currently is standing with Ricky's arm over her shoulder.

"Let's not jinx anything." Eleanor reaches to grab Ricky's hand that is at her shoulder.

"Tell her the muffin story." She gives Miss Jenn a weird look.

"Do I have to?" Ricky asks Miss Jenn, turning his head a little.

"Listen, I'm gonna run. I'll see you in a couple hours for pre-game. Just take a second, both of you. And soak in the stillness." Miss Jenn says before she walks out of the room.

"You will do amazing tonight, sweetheart. I'm sure of it." Ricky smiles down at the girl.

Before she can answer she is startled by another bag falling, hitting the ground with a loud sound.