kiss me once cause you know i had a long night.

· • ❝〔 c h a p t e r   t w e l v e  〕❞ • ·

TW mentions of abuse, smoking

The weather seems to match Eleanor Hart her mood perfectly as she walks over the dark, rainy streets of Salt Lake City.

Her headphones are playing her playlist and just now 'Matilda' by Harry Styles decides to play causing her to start crying even harder.

You can't tell which are raindrops or tears falling down her face. She is ignoring every text she gets, just listening to the music that is blasting trough her headphones.

She can't believe her mom slapped her. Sure they didn't have the best bond, but they got along. Not once did she think she would slap her.

Her hand lifts to her cheek, her fingers brushing against the sensitive skin.

She was walking towards Ricky, but at this points she isn't sure where she is walking. The years and rain has blocked her vision, while she just hoped she was walking the right way.

Which she clearly isn't seeing it is a ten minute walk, not a thirty minutes walk.

"Eleanor!" Her music blocks out the sound of a car door slamming behind her and the call from the person.

Suddenly she feels two hands grip her shoulders, the girl turns around, facing the person.

At the sight a sob escapes her lips before she crushea forward, their arms catching the girl by her arms.

"Ricky dmed me." Seb whispers, raising his hand towards her hair and running his fingers towards her curls. "He is worried about you, El."

She sobs as her fingers move towards her phone, turning down her music. "I want Ricky." She whimpers against his shirt.

"Okay, Let's go inside my car first, ok?" He whispers.

The girl nods, and with a gentle hand on her back the blonde leads her towards his car.

When they both are inside the car that shields then from the rain Seb grabs his phone. "I'll call him, ok?"

The girl nods, leaning her head against the cold window.

The boy clicks on the recently added contact after the exchanged numbers trough insta incase either one them finds her.

It takes one ring before Ricky's voice enters the boy his ears. "Did you find her?"

He looks towards the side where the girl is. "Yeah, She's in my car right now."