Cause when we'd fight you give me space and not communicate.

❝〔 c h a p t e r   e i g h t e e n  〕❞ •

Later that day the rehearsal started off fine, till they got to the point where they had to do the dance, and Ricky wasn't exactly doing the best at it.

He forgot parts or messed up the moves, And now the girl normally wouldn't be annoyed, right now she really is.

Wether it is because she hadn't slept enough last night or because she is on her period, right now she just can't deal with this.

Eleanor sighs as she turns to Carlos. "Can't we just do another scene?"

"No, we'll just have to get this dance down." the boy answers.

"Yeah well it obviously isn't working right now." She crosses her arms. "He doesn't know it so we might aswell do another scene so he can learn it better."

Ricky frowns as he turns his head to her. "Why are you talking to him? I'm right here."

"Because you're not in charge of the rehearsal, now are you?" She gives him a look.

"Okay what's up with you? You have been acting weird towards me the whole day!" He crosses his arms as he fully faces her.

"Okay and how exactly am I being weird towards you?" She raises a eyebrow.

"Well first about the kiss that Miss Jenn add-"

"I already told you I'm just not confortable with kissing you infront of an audience! How is that being weird?!" She interrupts him.

"Secondly you have been snapping at me all day." He continues.

She forces a chuckle to escape her lips. "I have not been snapping at you, have I made some comments? Yes. But I didn't snap. It's not like I was full on yelling at you!"

"You're doing it right now!" He exclaims.

Both are so caught up in each other that they didn't realize the other drama kids leaving the room.

"Because you're making a problem out of nothing! All I did was suggest doing a other scene so we could do the dance when you actually know it!"

Eleanor doesn't like arguing with people, nontheless her soulmate, but he is just annoying her at this points.

"Oh I am sorry I messed up a few times." He shakes his head. "Maybe I just shouldn't play Troy at all, I'm sure Ej atleast knows the dance."

"When did I say I don't want you to play Troy?" She asks. "And why are you bringing up Ej? What's the deal with him?!"