1 Proving a point

"Damian, could we have a word? We just witnessed how the Judgment Day savagely attacked Edge once again. But yet again, it didn't work out the way you and your mates thought it would. The WWE Universe is curious what you have to say about this.

Why are all your attempts to ultimately take over Monday Night Raw failing? Do you think maybe you were a little too cocky? What are your plans?" I asked Damian backstage.

It was my job to do these interviews and yes, it was part of asking questions that you knew would piss off the wrestlers. That's what the producers wanted to see. Normally it was hard for me to be a little mean. But in the case of Priest, it came easily to me.

He was irritated with me and I was irritated with him. Why exactly? I don't know. Really... I didn't have a clue. We just didn't get along. He seemed a little too full of himself. And I wasn't sure that was just the character he was portraying. I also didn't want to spend more time than necessary with him to find out if I was possibly wrong.

It was better that way. I swear, if he called me spoiled princess one more time, blood would flow. I was so sick of people thinking I was only here because my dad was on the board of the WWE. Hell, I didn't even like my father. And he had nothing to do with why I got this job. That had totally different reasons.

"Well princess... if you understood a little bit more about our business, you would know that you won't get far here if you don't make enemies. We want to get to the top and no matter how long it takes... the Judgment Day will rise above all.

Mark my words, Prue... even if it's hard for you. We have just begun to spread fear and terror. And anyone who doesn't get out of our way will get knocked out of the way." he replied, and then someone behind the camera said Cut.

"As always a displeasure to work with you, Princess. Now go make yourself useful on your knees somehow." he mocked.

It was probably meant to be funny, but he was talking to the wrong person about that.

"Fuck you, you arrogant asshole. Get the fuck out of my face. I'm getting a headache just thinking about your voice," I retorted.

"I bet you'd like that. But I know what you're really up to.... It's probably been an hour since you demolished that last piece of cake. Hence the headache." He laughed and then left.

*****

Damian POV

"Why the hell are you always so rotten towards Prue? What did she ever do to you?" asked Rhea to me.

"Nothing... I just can't stand her and her attitude. And it's not like she's holding back." I replied as we walked further down the hall.

"You're both fucking awful. You bicker like little kids. If I had to guess, I'd say you're attracted to her," Rhea said.

"What makes you think that? She's not my type at all. I don't go for chubby girls with attitude problems. She seriously thinks she's God's gift to manhood," I explained.

"What are you talking about? She's gorgeous. My God so she's got a few more pounds on her than those skinny bitches. Who cares? I think you're not telling me what it really is.... I think you can't stand that she doesn't put up with your shit. Not even on camera." she replied.

"Oh please.... I don't know... She just rubs me the wrong way." I said.

"I bet you'd like her to rub you the right way." she then smirked.

"Not in a million years." I snorted.

"You know... One of these days I'm going to lock you in a room and not let you out until after you talk.

*****

"Good lord! Can you maybe just do your job? It's not that hard! I'll ask the questions and you answer." growled Prue as we tried to film a segment for next week.

"I would if you were capable of formulating reasonable questions," I replied in a deep voice.

"Maybe I should just formulate it so you can comprehend it..." she muttered.

And so it went on for another half hour until we finally managed to come up with something decent. I could tell the producer wasn't happy with either of us.

I was walking back to the dressing room when Rhea intercepted me and asked me to follow her. She went into a secluded part of the arena where some empty storage rooms were. She opened the door and practically shoved me inside.

"Rhea what are you doing? I thought you wanted to talk?" I heard Prue's voice.

"Talking is going to happen. You will talk to each other. In order that you finally get along with each other. It's annoying how you treat each other. Work it out." she said and closed the door behind her.

For a while it was silent. Neither of us said a word. I leaned against the wall next to the door while she wandered up and down the room with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Go ahead, talk," I said at one point.

"I have nothing to say to you." replied Prue.

"Didn't expect any other way.... If you don't have time to write down the questions beforehand, you can't think of anything." I said.

"Oh he's such a smart one! You can't think of anything new to insult me with. I'm too tired for Rhea's attempt to make friends out of us." she replied.

"As if I ever wanted to be friends with you..." I muttered.

"Yes, because God forbid you should find out that I have brains and not just tits," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Well, if the shoe fits. But I bet you have a lot of talents that require your other body parts." I laughed.

"So that's what you think? That I'm a slut? Are you offended that I've never offered it to you before?" she asked aloud.

"Oh please... I bet you're not as good as you think you are," I continued laughing.

I just couldn't take her seriously. Even though I just saw the tiniest bit of hurt on her face.

"You know what? I'm going to shut you up once and for all. You think I'm a slut? Here you go, so be it." she then growled and came towards me with quick steps.

I had no idea what she was up to, but suddenly she was in front of me, pushing against my shoulder until my back was pinned firmly against her wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Proving a point." she replied and before I knew it she had already opened my pants and pulled them down a bit along with my underwear.

"Woah, woah, woah! Have you lost your mind?" I wanted to know when she already took my cock in her hand and started rubbing me.

I put my hands on her shoulders as I tried to push her off me.

"Hands off." she commanded in a tone I didn't recognize from her.

And at this point... I could no longer resist. Her hands moved faster and faster in a way that blew my mind. Never in my life had a woman jerked me off like that. My breathing became rapid as I looked into her eyes. She cupped my balls and massaged them gently at first, then harder.

"See? You're just like any other man... Powerless when you're being grabbed by the balls. No matter how big your mouth was before. You're pathetic, Damian. Look at you... Being pleasured by a spoiled princess you can't stand. When all you had to do was say the word.... No... or Stop." she said softly and seductively.

And although her words were insulting, they were somehow arousing.
I watched as she stuck a thumb in her mouth and licked it before running that very thumb over my tip.

"So desperate for attention.... With no regard for anyone else's feelings or past. You need to learn that there are consequences." She continued almost in a whisper as her hands continued to work on me.

"What do you mean?" I gasped, very close to coming.

At that moment Prue let go of me, yanked open the door and marched out of the room, leaving me just like that. Exposed and very unsatisfied. And on top of that, confused and frustrated.