32 Why wait...

Damian POV

"Mi Vida, I'm home. Where are you, baby girl?" I called as I stepped through the door of our home around noon.

It was pretty quiet throughout the house, but I could have sworn I heard some very soft jazz music coming from upstairs. I put my luggage aside and went up the stairs to see if I was wrong or not. My suspicions were quickly confirmed. The closer I came to our bedroom the more clearly the music was to be heard. It wasn't exactly to my taste, but I knew why Prue had turned it on.

I quietly opened the door and stuck my head inside. I almost expected her to take a nap, because the pregnancy had become quite exhausting for her. But I couldn't have been more wrong.

My beautiful girlfriend was lying in the middle of the bed and smiled seductively at me. And my oh my she looked divine. Prue wore a lavender colored negligee that barely covered her. Her baby bump was perfectly wrapped up in it.

The curtains were pulled closed, giving the impression that it was later than it actually was. The tea lights crackled softly along with the soft music. Involuntarily, I licked my lips.

"Hi mi roca... How was your flight?" she asked casually, twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

"Hi mi vida... Um... the flight... yeah, it was good..." I replied with difficulty.

"That's good... Why don't you come a little closer?" she then said as she slowly and carefully knelt down on the bed.

I almost began to drool. She looked so delicious. The fabric that covered her barely managed to keep her even fuller breasts contained.

Without thinking, I followed her words. With a wide smirk I stood in front of the bed. Immediately her warm hands were under my shirt. Slowly she pushed it over my head before letting it fall to the floor.

"I figured it was time for a date night again.... And then I figured... why wait until tonight?" she explained to me as her lips slowly, so slowly slid along my neck.

"I like the way you think, baby girl," I replied.

I stroked up her arms and then lifted her chin with my index finger. For a moment I looked deep into her eyes. Once again I was almost overwhelmed by the feelings she triggered in me. And how unexpectedly this love had hit me. Probably it was really like they said... You always meet what you need when you least expect it. God knows, neither of us expected it.

"I love you," I said then.

"I love you too." whispered Prue as she now brought her lips very close to mine.

Our kiss started slowly... sensual... but little by little it became deeper... more demanding. I had the urgent feeling to be close to her. To feel her warm, soft skin on mine. As if she could read my mind, she opened my pants with deft movements and slid them down along with my underwear. Prue grabbed my ready hard cock and pumped me fast and hard. All of a sudden I had a flashback to our first encounter of this kind. And wow... had things changed for us since then.

"Sit down." she said.

Her voice was almost rough with desire. The hormones were doing the rest. And I wanted to give her everything she wanted, of course. This... Especially this. And so much more.

I sat down on the soft bed and then pulled Prue onto my lap. With her legs to the right and left of mine, we began kissing again. Tongues battled for dominance while hands and fingers explored each other. It was so familiar and yet new and exciting every time.

It wasn't long before she started rubbing herself against me. It was driving me crazy. I needed her now.

"Ready, baby?" I asked. My voice so low it vibrated in my chest.

"Yes... Take me now, Damian. Make me yours." She murmured in my ear before lightly biting my neck.

I groaned as I carefully gripped her ass and guided her close to me. Prue also moaned loudly as I found my way into her body. With my hands I kept lifting and lowering her on top of me. Her arms were loosely wrapped around my neck while her nails dug gently into my back.

"So beautiful, mi vida. Will you come for me? I know what you need..." I said eventually.

Prue pulled my hair, forcing me to look at her. We looked at each other. Our lips touched as we breathed each other's breath.

Only seconds later, she started to tremble. And I was not far behind. Afterwards, I helped her lie down on the bed. I pulled the covers over us before pulling Prue into my arms. Then I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I wanted to ask her something else, but I knew that she had already drifted off to sleep. And so it was enough for me to hold her and gently rub our son through her skin. It did not take long until I was also overcome by sleep.