25 Truly beautiful

Damian POV

"Baby girl? Are you coming or what? We should be heading out soon to meet with the realtor." I called out as I had been waiting for Prue for 15 minutes.

I didn't get an answer though, so I headed to the bedroom to check on her. Prue was getting dressed, but was obviously having trouble with her pants.

"What's wrong?" I asked, trying not to laugh because it looked really funny the way she was jumping up and down to get in.

"I just can't get my new jeans over my fat butt. They must have shrunk in the dryer because I tried them on after they arrived." She grunted as she tried now, lying down on the bed.

"Why don't you put on something else?" I wanted to know.

"Because now I'm determined. They were expensive and I'll be damned if I don't fit in there. Can you maybe give me a hand?" she replied.

I walked over to her and reached into the fabric, trying to work with Prue to pull them up, but it was no use. The jeans were definitely too small for her.

"Come on, it's not the end of the world. You're beautiful and those stupid jeans don't change that." I said as she took them off in frustration and threw them in the suitcase.

"Do you realize that's the first time you've ever said that to me?" she asked without looking at me as she pulled out a long skirt.

"What are you talking about? I'm sure I've told you many times how beautiful you are," I replied.

"No... Actually, you haven't. You've told me that you love me and that you want to live with me, but this is the first time I've heard you use the word beautiful," Prue said.

"Just forget about it... It's not a big deal. I'm just in a bad mood because I didn't sleep well tonight." She continued as she pulled on her skirt and then headed out of the room.

"Hey hey hey...you can't just throw that at me and then leave.... We need to talk about this mi vida." I replied.

"I'm not in the mood to talk about it right now. Besides, we're already late." she said as I reached for her hand.

"That's not important right now. What's important is that I'm going to show you how beautiful you are. Because you are. Even if my stupid ass forgot to tell you. You're dazzling me. Each and every day. And I'm so in love with you that I neglected to actually tell you. I'm sorry for that. But you know I've always shown it to you. And that's exactly what I'm going to do now," I replied, pulling her back into the bedroom with me.

"D, we really don't have time for this..." said Prue, sounding very sad to my surprise.

And that was all my fault. Now it was my turn to make it right.

I closed the door behind us and gently pressed her back against it. I then rested my palm against her neck while looking deep into her eyes.

"We'll take our time. I'll call him later and tell him we got stuck in traffic. But for now, just let me show you how truly beautiful you are inside and out." I replied as I let my hand slowly trail down her neck.

"Look at you, mi vida.... Look at those curves..." I whispered as I ran my hands down her shirt and slowly slid them over her skin.

"Do you have any idea how many women pay a lot of money for full breasts like yours?" I continued as I clasped said breast before taking them out of the cups.

I leaned down and took as much of it into my mouth as I could manage. Immediately I heard her inhale sharply. Prue buried her fingers in my hair.

"That's right... so beautiful.... Those hips and that ass.... I love holding onto it when you ride me, baby girl. So perfect for a nap too. Mmmh... I didn't know what I was missing in life before I was allowed to have you." I spoke as I now stripped her of her clothes and then pulled her with me to the bed.

"Lie down, baby girl. Spread your legs for me." I breathed as I now also quickly took off my clothes.

"I love everything about you. You are the strongest woman I have ever met. You're smart and funny and witty and you don't take any crap. That alone is so beautiful, Prue." I said as I carefully laid on top of her and gave her a hard kiss before slowly and pleasurably working my way down her body.

With every kiss and every nibble I tried to express how beautiful, how unique she was to me. Every moan was music to my ears.

I buried my head in the center of her. Slowly, ever so slowly, I let my tongue circle through her folds. Prue rocked her hips as she gripped the sheet at the same time.

I could almost feel the pulsation of her clit against my lips. The blood rushed through it and made it swell. Now I took my fingers to help. I pleasured her in different rhythms until she squirmed. Her legs began to tremble and I felt her tighten around my fingers as I curved them upward. Prue came on my face.

But that wasn't enough. Instead, I kissed my way back up. I gave her no time to recover. Immediately I entered her with a long, deep thrust. She threw her head back and dug her nails into my ass to pull me closer inside her.

"Look at me, mi vida," I said then.

Prue did what I said. And when she did, I changed the angle of my hips and started thrusting harder. With satisfaction I saw her eyes roll back and heard her scream out loud with pleasure. I continued with my thrusts.

When I could resist no longer I pressed my mouth on hers. I muffled her screams and she swallowed mine while we clung to each other. Prue wrapped her legs around my middle.

"That's it, baby... I love you." I whispered against her lips.

Then we came together. Beads of sweat ran down our bodies as we tried to catch our breath. We didn't move a bit as slowly our panting subsided. Something about this moment felt deeper. Truly beautiful.